Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i

guess they like you more than me , i even logged in to my account , nothing

I'm home now and its showing on my computer. :shrug:

@mephisto How about breeding some Australian Bastard Cannabis into auto form, specifically the unique leaf trait for some super stealth and unique options? I know csi Humboldt has ABC they've been working with..

One of the crosses would have to be sour crack x ABC.. Green Bastard! More TPB references!.. :pighug:

When I started writing that it was kinda a joke for the green bastard reference but how awesome would it be to have some ABC or duck foot autos for some stealth outdoor but with meph quality buds!
:worship::pighug:

Yesssssssss omg, so happy you guys are open again!! And so many questions lol mostly about the new release strains & when we might plan for a big sale event but I’m sure you guys will keep us posted so I will just follow along here! I can hardly contain my excitement. I should probably get a life but I’d rather get some seeds lol.. eh I just wanted to join the chorus of happy voices who are so relieved to see you open for business.

Here’s a little frostyness from a forgotten cookies who is as of now, drying. I cant hardly wait !!

85D1E0C4-75DB-43D4-9012-00B90E5936B0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back