Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anybody else not being able to stop on their site for seeds? I can't even look at the strains.

The store has been closed for a while, Mephisto is currently working on a deal with a new payment processor because the one they were using refused to continue working with them since cannabis is still illegal in many places. They should be back up and running very soon as they made an announcement last week that it would be any day now.

In the meantime, you can view the strains by looking at the strain guide which is still available on the website. Go to the menu and click info, then strain guide. Not everything is in there, but most current strains are.

Maybe they can start a new tradition when they get back up and running - a 5/20 sale to go along with a new 5/20 holiday!

Lol not a bad idea but they already dubbed 3/20 autoflower day this year.. I think Chef Anna ( @growlikechef on Instagram ) started it and got a bunch of auto breeders in on it including mephisto

Pretty sweet to see Mephisto using autocobs.

Both those go together so well, kinda like peas and carrots or peanut better and jelly. :d5:

Pretty sweet to see Mephisto using autocobs.

Both those go together so well, kinda like peas and carrots or peanut better and jelly. :d5:

Yea, I'm pretty sure it's all gbd uses.. they've said mephisto USAs official light sponsor is autocob.. pretty sure mitch and the main meph base is in Spain and gbd, one of the meph breeders is in USA

I think there are good news to come .... just visited Mephisto‘s webpage and it seems possible to order again .... Bitcoin, Bank Transfer and CyclePay. Don‘t know CyclePay but seems to be like PayPal. :frog:

Hello Meph Heads,

We have reopened the shop with some offline payment methods. These payments methods dont appeal to everyone, but its an opportunity to get an order in if your desperate for seeds. Canadian site should be up shortly.

Currently we take btc, cash, e transfer, bank transfer and gift cards, some vary per region.

We are holding onto the 4 new artisnal strains until we have a new payment processor, we will announce the details of that sale once we are ready to go.

Please allow some extra time for your order to process and ship while using these offline payment methods.

Thank you for patience, we hope to be back to full capacity soon!

Stan

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back