Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @stan_mephisto, happy to see Mephisto back up running! I have a question, are we gonna see a place again where archived strains are seen and explained? I have a shitload of past offerings and have forgotten some important details on them, maybe it's smoking to much good herb, but still. I'm sure that I'm not alone on either of these circumstances, so could Mephisto help me, us, out? It seems almost all attention goes to new strains,but remember when the oldies were new? We still have them!

I think we uploaded all the info to the new site, so its close to being done. I think we are justbtrying to figure out the formating.

Do you have any strains you need info on, ill see if i can grab them.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

When will forgotten cookies be back, or the pink Panama, also will you all be doing a 420 sale?

Forgotten cookies is sold out in the us, I might get a small stash from the other stores, but no guarantees.

420 sale will be announced when we are ready, pink p along with the other strains will be available then.

I don't see what's available. Click seeds and it says there is nothing to see

I don't see what's available. Click seeds and it says there is nothing to see

I had the same thing, then I hit that plus sign and it took me to all 31 seeds. Try that.

i
I had the same thing, then I hit that plus sign and it took me to all 31 seeds. Try that.
guess they like you more than me , i even logged in to my account , nothing

Canada should be ready tomorrow.

Reactions: Uro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back