Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow now ya’ll got me for reconsidering & thinking I need 24c in my life.... but I already ordered lol nooo. But im sending the cash out tomorrow , hmm should i Redo my order or is that a really dick move lol!

Oh guess what instead of “the boss” being mad that I spent money on more seeds she was actually mad I didn’t pick up more sour crack. She loved it that much!! Like is this real life I didn’t even get bitched at. Again, should I cancel My order and double it in size now, since I ain’t getting yelled at? I mean all bets are off now since I got a “green light” lol

The struggle is still real

Wow now ya’ll got me for reconsidering & thinking I need 24c in my life.... but I already ordered lol nooo. But im sending the cash out tomorrow , hmm should i Redo my order or is that a really dick move lol!

Oh guess what instead of “the boss” being mad that I spent money on more seeds she was actually mad I didn’t pick up more sour crack. She loved it that much!! Like is this real life I didn’t even get bitched at. Again, should I cancel My order and double it in size now, since I ain’t getting yelled at? I mean all bets are off now since I got a “green light” lol

The struggle is still real
I was having the same thoughts as yourself wallflower! I decided to just keep things simple as to not confuse anyone, I do believe a drop & sale is headed our way. I will be right here with you, picking up more beans... :woohoo::pop:

Lol @Waybigger ..I almost did it, not gonna lie. You got the right ideal lol I better just chill because whenever this sale happens I’ll have zero willpower to not try pink Panama or mango smile.. I’ll use the sour crack to rationalize that purchase! This plan is damn near fool proof :thumbsup:

Lol @Waybigger ..I almost did it, not gonna lie. You got the right ideal lol I better just chill because whenever this sale happens I’ll have zero willpower to not try pink Panama or mango smile.. I’ll use the sour crack to rationalize that purchase! This plan is damn near fool proof :thumbsup:

Haha, Absolutely! :pass: Enjoy the fruit of your labor. The Pink Panama has me excited too, Have never worked with that style before. Mango sounds cool, too! Do we have any strain specific stats on these new ones yet?:drool:

Wow all those different Forgotten cookies. Each and everyone looking amazing! It really is a frost monster of a strain.

I miss having her around.
680fe7a1f54d9b8b7b6ecfc9fd38a2a0.jpg

Definitely one of my favorite mephisto strains to grow. Just loves to be abused [emoji1363][emoji2375]

Man I love you all so much at meph but my damn frustration is so high lol, please let us know when you can good luck @mephisto we are patiently waiting with open arms and wallets

Is there a seed exchange where people can sell seeds as I have 109 Mephisto seeds I want to sell in one big lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back