Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s good to know. Hopefully slowandeasy chimes in. I’m really looking for a fast short auto to run in my two small tents for perpetual harvests while I veg and flower my photo tents.

My small tents are 30”wide x 18” deep x 36” tall. So I’m looking for some mephisto genetics to be able to grow in them.

I’ll be growing In coco DTW in 2 gallon airpots my pots are 12” so I need something that will be between 12”-16” from top of pot so I have enough room between the plant and my QB’s. If I LST the shit out of the Sour Crack is that possible? Hopes to pull a zip per plant for it to be worth my time.
I would not LST the shit out of Sour Crack. Minimal training and leaf tucking is advised. It is a fast strain. There is a larger pheno, but bot massive. It will grow taller and wider. How often do you water? What nutes? If you want to reduce the size reduce your pot size. If you want the shortest plant by Mephisto, 24 Carat is the smallest. However, I think Sour Crack is far superior. How many Sour Cracks do you want to do in that space? So you use straight Coco? Soil will grow shorter plants than Coco in general. I run Coco and my plants would outgrow your tent. Even my Sour Cracks. You might want to do a medium sized hybrid and LST Iit hard. But Indica based strains don't do as well with stress and don't bend/train due to stem size and stiffness. Let me know more about your plans so I can help further. Peace, slow

Seriously I lost 2 hours tonight to an unplanned nap because of sour crack, I smoke it during the day sure but not if I’m planning on being productive or going into public, I tried to do a Walmart trip yesterday after smoking a blunt and ... well it made Walmart very tolerable. Overall great day. I concur with @slowandeasy, sour crack isnt quite daytime smoke for me but hey everyone's different. It’s great during the day (and night) for anxiety

Ok @MedCzech I’m going to try this sour stomper. I can probably run that in the new cabinet too if it stays small-ish

Last edited:
I would not LST the shit out of Sour Crack. Minimal training and leaf tucking is advised. It is a fast strain. There is a larger pheno, but bot massive. It will grow taller and wider. How often do you water? What nutes? If you want to reduce the size reduce your pot size. If you want the shortest plant by Mephisto, 24 Carat is the smallest. However, I think Sour Crack is far superior. How many Sour Cracks do you want to do in that space? So you use straight Coco? Soil will grow shorter plants than Coco in general. I run Coco and my plants would outgrow your tent. Even my Sour Cracks. You might want to do a medium sized hybrid and LST Iit hard. But Indica based strains don't do as well with stress and don't bend/train due to stem size and stiffness. Let me know more about your plans so I can help further. Peace, slow

I was planning on running coco DTW feeding daily in 2gallon air pots 60/40 coco to perlite I’d like to run 2 per tent. I’ve got two tents. Using megacrop nutes and ive got (3) 120’s in each tent so 6 total. Can dial my PPFD to whatever need be easily.

I’ve also got the option to run 2 gallon squat pots in soil. The pots like 5” tall and 12-13” wide. They’re cloth pots but short and wide I could use the DTWcoco with those as well I guess.

I was planning on running coco DTW feeding daily in 2gallon air pots 60/40 coco to perlite I’d like to run 2 per tent. I’ve got two tents. Using megacrop nutes and ive got (3) HLG QB 120’s in each tent so 6 total. Can dial my PPFD to whatever need be easily.

I’ve also got the option to run 2 gallon squat pots in soil. The pots like 5” tall and 12-13” wide. They’re cloth pots but short and wide I could use the DTWcoco with those as well I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously I lost 2 hours tonight to an unplanned nap because of sour crack, I smoke it during the day sure but not if I’m planning on being productive or going into public, I tried to do a Walmart trip yesterday after smoking a blunt and ... well it made Walmart very tolerable. Overall great day. I concur with @slowandeasy, sour crack isnt quite daytime smoke for me but hey everyone's different. It’s great during the day (and night) for anxiety

Ok @MedCzech I’m going to try this sour stomper. I can probably run that in the new cabinet too if it stays small-ish
Sour Stomper needs more height, a lot more than Sour Crack. I have 4 going now and have done over a couple Dozen or more. Not huge nugs. Very nice quality, some phenos are very grape smelling. I would not suggest in your 36 inch tall area. It has wide distances between nodes and small/yet dense buds. I really like it. But use your 4x4 Ang grow 4. Otherwise the 36 inch tent won't hold many and it is not the best LST plant. Because its bud structure. Good Luck! Slow

I’m excited to say I’m building a cabinet to grow sour crack and only sour crack, we managed to go through an ounce of it in less than 2 weeks this last time & it’s just so good, so easy to grow and it’s gone so darn fast.. my better half loves sour crack and has allowed me to build a cabinet only to grow that, as my 3x3 tent with autocobs is now being taken up by 4 autopots and will be running larger strains for the most part. ThE cab will be pretty close to 2x2, a little over 4ft high, it will be running a HLG v2 100 led. I’ve start d building it and hope it’s finished within the week

I should be getting my most recent order pretty soon here but unfortunately I didn’t grab any sour crack in it, so I will need to order again. Does anyone know if there is still going to be a sale and if so, if it’s will only be the new artisanals? Just wondering if it was worth waiting to place

I jokingly said I’d quit if mephisto ever stopped selling those seeds. Sour crack will always have a spot in my room! Tough as nails and excellent smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I’ve been wanting to grow sourcrack exclusively in my small tents for the fast turn around.... how tall does it tend to get? And is it really done in 60 days? Oh and what’s been your average yield?
In coco, went 84 days from seed drop. 34 inches tall in a 3 gallon bag. Ate everything I thru at her... and asked for more.

@STILLSMOKIN , seriously? I was just considering doing that instead of cash because I already have too many errands to run today without having to get cash out and mail it. Guess it’s gonna be cash after all. Sorry if it’s a dumb question but why would they even care what the gift card is for? I’m sorry that happened to you @STILLSMOKIN Is your account permanently closed or will they unlock it after a period of time

@slowandeasy , the cabinet im constructing is actually about 50” tall , maybe 49” on the inside. Still think I shouldn’t get any sour stomper for the cabinet ? Thank goodness I’m not working with 36 inches eek. Not that just less than 50 is that much taller but that precious foot should help a lot because I’m putting in a HLG v2 100 quantum board, I think they have to be like 12-18 away anyways. The dimensions are 24 x 20 x 50 inches

Last edited:
The payment issues are not just with cannabis.

My PayPal account has been permanently suspended for buying a 4"x6"x20" block of curly maple.
Receipt said "for gun stock"
They seem to think that they are entitled to tell us what we can or can't spend the money we worked for on.

I say fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back