Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually there is some kind of announcement with the sale deets. Hope all is well in Meph Town.

Here's the new Artisinals I grew in 2L coco hempy's. Sitting at day 76ish, and still have a ways to go on the HBH, MS, and SOH. Pink Pamana is coming down soon, have to run some plain water through her for a week still. My setup seems to veg them longer than most, so my timing will not be the norm. I can see HBH and MS being pounders in DWC or larger coco pots. These gals are huge, largest plants I have seen in my 2L hempy's, and I can tell you I've run a lot this way. Hope y'all can grab some on 4/20, you won't be disappointed.

5c13fYL.jpg

Here's the bigger gals in the back.

c882bwM.jpg

Amazing! Did you LST or anything? Those ladies are monsters, especially for 2L pots :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

:thanks:

Just leaf tucking and tied down the tops for a week to let lowers catch up. Except for SOH, I just pinched her near her top a few times to slow down top growth.

Yeah, elbow potential in bigger pots. I could see HBH or MS filling a 4x4 easily.

Last edited:
Usually there is some kind of announcement with the sale deets. Hope all is well in Meph Town.

Here's the new Artisinals I grew in 2L coco hempy's. Sitting at day 76ish, and still have a ways to go on the HBH, MS, and SOH. Pink Pamana is coming down soon, have to run some plain water through her for a week still. My setup seems to veg them longer than most, so my timing will not be the norm. I can see HBH and MS being pounders in DWC or larger coco pots. These gals are huge, largest plants I have seen in my 2L hempy's, and I can tell you I've run a lot this way. Hope y'all can grab some on 4/20, you won't be disappointed.

5c13fYL.jpg

Here's the bigger gals in the back.

c882bwM.jpg
Good job homie! Mine are in 3 QUART POTS and Massive. Except the SOH, they are Small/Med. Chop tonight. I agree, these have potential to yield ALOT. I have 4 plants engulfing a 4x8. Mango Smile done tomorrow. My Hubbabubba is looking great, but needs a little more time. Pink Panama has LONG buds, massive Sativa Donkey Dicks. Always a pleasure to follow @Roasty McToasty!

I've grown 2 of these and both were identical to yours. Top quality smoke also. Nice job

Have you done a smoke report, or could you give a quick review here for those of us who have been leaning towards running her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back