Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i have a question: as i ordered some hubabuba seeds, you send me free beans marked as WCH.
I coudnt find that strain on the list. What is it? :pighug:
All the best, Peter
just send them to me and ill let you know in 8-12 weeks :kitty:

Anybody know when the store is opening for 420? I only pick up the alf#5 and wanted to get in on these new beans! But their store only open between 3 am -9 am on the east coast.

Hey guys, if you could repost where appropriate: [emoji106]

420 statement:

Hey all, it’s with a heavy heart we have to say for the first year since being established we cannot run a 420 promotion/release of the new artisanal strains. And the shop will remain closed.

During the middle of last week we were notified by our payment processor that they would no longer offer their services for payments related to seeds.

We have been on it every day since relentlessly trying to figure out and secure a new solution before 420, however to no avail. Unfortunately arranging these things on short notice is no easy feat.

We plan these promotions months and months in advance, the MG boys have put a lot of effort in to schedule, organize, pre-pack stock and prepare for a busy but smooth time for all.

Work will continue to resolve these issues, rest assured that whenever we can re-open, the promotion WILL happen. As soon as we have any further information we’ll let it be known on all the platforms we use.

Anyway, as always we thank everyone for their continued love and support for our little company and we wish a fantastic 420 to all!

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, if you could repost where appropriate: [emoji106]

420 statement:

Hey all, it’s with a heavy heart we have to say for the first year since being established we cannot run a 420 promotion/release of the new artisanal strains. And the shop will remain closed.

During the middle of last week we were notified by our payment processor that they would no longer offer their services for payments related to seeds.

We have been on it every day since relentlessly trying to figure out and secure a new solution before 420, however to no avail. Unfortunately arranging these things on short notice is no easy feat.

We plan these promotions months and months in advance, the MG boys have put a lot of effort in to schedule, organize, pre-pack stock and prepare for a busy but smooth time for all.

Work will continue to resolve these issues, rest assured that whenever we can re-open, the promotion WILL happen. As soon as we have any further information we’ll let it be known on all the platforms we use.

Anyway, as always we thank everyone for their continued love and support for our little company and we wish a fantastic 420 to all!

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Hoping you guys get it fixed fast and recover any losses quickly! :bow:

So we can't order seeds from them at all???

Wonder what the problem is with payments when other seed companies don't seem to have problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back