Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I did a little search and came up with nothing so here's my question. What is the general consensus as to what constitutes day one in a plants life? Prior to discovering AFN I would just look at my plants and they were what they were, but now I would like to relate my plants progress to other grows. TIA

Good morning, I did a little search and came up with nothing so here's my question. What is the general consensus as to what constitutes day one in a plants life? Prior to discovering AFN I would just look at my plants and they were what they were, but now I would like to relate my plants progress to other grows. TIA
I start counting when the seedling has sprouted and the cotyledons are out.

Have you done a smoke report, or could you give a quick review here for those of us who have been leaning towards running her?
So far reminds me of a sour citrus candy. Very delicious and by far the tightest largest colas to date. I have a journal of both grows on here together. Buzz is a very relaxing yet alert. Dry mouth and red eyes are so so, I had worse (cremetasmo). But take it light if you aren't a seasoned toker.

I find that day 1 for most seems to be about 10 days from germination. I add 2 weeks to listed times for my own expectations.

Ghost toof
0404191138_2_Signature.jpg

What is the general consensus as to what constitutes day one in a plants life?
There was a thread about this not so long ago..?
I have been counting day 1 as the day I plant in root riots (when the seed splits and the first bit of root shows).
A lot of breeders count day 1 as the day the cotledon's are above ground. I'm going to be using this on my next run. Only because I think it'll be more in line with breeders "quoted" cycle time.

Cool, I took my purple nuggs and strawberrie kush the same way. Get the buds underneath some light and easier on you with trimming as you arnt stuck with doung it all ag once.

You ain’t just a kidding on the trim - This is our first real harvest, smaller batches and you don’t get fatigued.

Hey guys,

just tried to order from EU site few seeds, but it seems that my order did not proceed. If i look into my Account -> Orders, it says cancelled. I have ended up at the Review & Payments page.

Any ideas why this happens?

Thanks in advance.

My 4th ever PC case grow.
Day 29 forum stomper
Seed from black Friday sale!
Ordered 1 seed and got 4
Will order again on 420 and hopefully the same generosity....such an amazing company

Attachments

• IMG_20190418_132500.jpg
    IMG_20190418_132500.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 116
My 4th ever PC case grow.
Day 29 forum stomper
Seed from black Friday sale!
Ordered 1 seed and got 4
Will order again on 420 and hopefully the same generosity....such an amazing company
looks good! gonna take off soon! :kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back