Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont doubt at all the site will be back up for the 420 sale. I would guess its prep time for the sale and possibly working on finishing updating website, maybe a updated strain guide aswell.

Recent sales have been extremely rough around here because of some immature members we have spouting off, people asking for exact to the minute sale going live times and crashing the website with traffic..

In reality these strains that everyone is after for each sale are still up for a couple weeks or more usually so people really dont have to worry but it's hard to convince a lot of people that so its smarter to just not announce it.

Be patient and look forward to a surprise when you wake up at your normal time after all the strains have been loaded on the site so you dont have to keep refreshing and backing up the site! Happy 4/20! :)

Vote for Sam’s Crack in 2019 Mephisto Grower of the Year - Sam could yield over a POUND, Rare for an Auto :drool:

Vote May 1st for Sam’s Crack :shooty::worship:

9FAC194E-8CD6-4617-B0F0-316C21F7A058.jpeg

:vibe::pass::bighug:

Nice to see these new sativa's. Is the Super Sativa Haze the biggest stretcher of those 4? Don't have that much height myself, only 180cm and that's without potheight and light to canopy distance.
The Hubbabubba Haze is at my waist, and big around too. Pink Panama is the tallest of mine, close to 5 feet tall. The mango smile is only a few inches from that.
The Super Orange Haze is the smallest of these girls, but that might not be fair, SOH seems to be a little light sensitive, and had things been set up for her she might have been bigger. As is she is right at the bottom side zipper height, about 30". The first 3 could each take a 3x3, big girls. Jury out on size of the SOH . I think she has big size potential, just needs the light dialed down some.

:pass:
Sites still down. Wish they'd give us an update on here lol. Even though I'm excited about the 420 specials I really need to get some beans ordered.

Patience Grasshopper - Site will return soon ....

Fairly common for Mephisto to shut-down prior to getting blasted when a Sale Starts ....

On 4/20 the new strains will be announced and then later, in a few weeks or month, Mephisto will have an Anniversary Sale!

Thats awesome. Was it a pound dry or wet?

Thanks Trey .....

So far 734 Wet with more to go, say another 1,200 grams wet as plant is till growing .... we’ve only harvested the top 3 inches or so!

Cool, I took my purple nuggs and strawberrie kush the same way. Get the buds underneath some light and easier on you with trimming as you arnt stuck with doung it all ag once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back