Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MattyMatt726 very nice! Wondering the same been trying to get on the site for a few days. Believe 5 days now lol. Hopefully it is fixed in time
Unless i totally missed, they didn't say why(and I'm personally fine with that myself) but just hoping I'll be able to get these awesome Sativas that they guys are killing right now.

If you are in a tent and have a fan going, one busted open pollen sack can make a bunch of seeds. If you have other plants in there, don't be surprised if you find seeds in those as well. I just dealt with my first missed herm (not Mephisto). Hundreds of seeds on the plant itself, and a bunch out of others. Hope that didn't happen to you though!
One of my Double Grapes hermmied and I didn't catch it in time. Ruined that grow

If you are in a tent and have a fan going, one busted open pollen sack can make a bunch of seeds. If you have other plants in there, don't be surprised if you find seeds in those as well. I just dealt with my first missed herm (not Mephisto). Hundreds of seeds on the plant itself, and a bunch out of others. Hope that didn't happen to you though!
One of my Double Grapes hermmied and I didn't catch it in time. Ruined that grow

Creme de la Chem Day 60 ish ;)
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190413200001248.jpg
RDT_20190413_2008527782401121826732946.jpg

Day 72 for all the ladies. Getting closer.

The outdoor, Walter White, Bubbasquanch, ghost Toof & Northern Cheese Haze.
20190414_115111.jpg

Indoor

The 4 new sativa strains. Hubbabubba Haze, Pink Panama, Mango Smile and Super Orange Haze
20190414_105553.jpg
20190414_105559.jpg

Unless i totally missed, they didn't say why(and I'm personally fine with that myself) but just hoping I'll be able to get these awesome Sativas that they guys are killing right now.

The new strains will be available for the 4-20 sale. Actually I believe they will be the only offerings on 4-20.

The new strains will be available for the 4-20 sale. Actually I believe they will be the only offerings on 4-20.
Yeah i know that, but they shut down the site few days ago untill further notice and never seen why atm. That's why I'm hoping the sale still goes on as planned.

Yeah i know that, but they shut down the site few days ago untill further notice and never seen why atm. That's why I'm hoping the sale still goes on as planned.

Getting ready for a Gold Glue harvest very soon XD love Mephisto. Just curious, if you guys were going to have the site up by 4/20 or not @stan_mephisto or if it was a serious maintenance going on.
Looking fantastic! :cheers:Really feeling what my Gold Glues produced! I can’t wait to run her again!

Same here..hoping the site is up for the sale. We could speculate on the reasons..maintenance, legal issues, sale prep, who knows but I'm sure they're doing their best to have it up and running...that's a ton of work across a few could tries for only a few people!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back