Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a huge sativa fan but willing to make an exception
any idea on finishing time from sprout on these? :kitty:

Bitcoin is the real money.
Love Mephisto and Autocobs.
I am Satoshi Nakamoto! lol

I am so sorry to hear about the card processor issues, not gonna lie, I’m semi devasted over here but I do understand. Fingers crossed we can try this again for the 5 anniversary maybe? Hey I would have no problem sending a money order either, I’ve had 2 good orders so far and wouldn’t hesitate

Took down a Gold Glue. So im a HORRIBLE trimmer. It sucks. No woman with fast little fingers to do it for me and ZERO patience. Going to let them dry for 7-10 days and go over them a tad finer. But wtf... they are all mine anyways XD 2 more to go in next few weeks. Going to hopefully sample a bud i took off 4 days ago later tonight.

Attachments

• 20190420_091908.jpg
    20190420_091908.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 183
Like I knew so I ordeered 3 days ago . @MattyMatt726 hiw big is gold glue?? i ordered that an
Took down a Gold Glue. So im a HORRIBLE trimmer. It sucks. No woman with fast little fingers to do it for me and ZERO patience. Going to let them dry for 7-10 days and go over them a tad finer. But wtf... they are all mine anyways XD 2 more to go in next few weeks. Going to hopefully sample a bud i took off 4 days ago later tonight.

Thank god that I ordered 3 days ago.. @MattyMatt726 how big is gold glue? i ordered that and sour livers,And still dont know how many should I put In 1m2 tent..

Like I knew so I ordeered 3 days ago . @MattyMatt726 hiw big is gold glue?? i ordered that an

Thank god that I ordered 3 days ago.. @MattyMatt726 how big is gold glue? i ordered that and sour livers,And still dont know how many should I put In 1m2 tent..
Mine was pretty small but as wide bushy. I didnt train in any sort of way. I believe MrOldboy(believe it was him) was the guy that had a good size one. Id say 18" maybe. Very damn sticky when cutting her. Can't describe a smell to save my life but it's nice and pleasant. Not stinky or raunchy but not sweet and fruity either. I have 6 more and damn glad since she's not going to be made again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back