Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel ya on the GG Seeds :-( ....

For my pot size, will use the 7 gallon on smaller plants like gold Glue, I’ve still have 1/2 dozen seeds or so .... My Gold Glue Nugs are so dense, she is a bad girl for sure .....

For larger plants I intent to use the 54 quart Container I’m using with Sam’s Crack ..... Comon knowledge is autos don’t use much more than 7 gallon of soil, that is BS, bigger pot equals bigger buds and a plant easier to care for, less water duties too.

Peace,
OB

Gold Glue ... 59ish Days - 7 Gallon LOS
View attachment 1037344
Whats the flavor/aroma of the GG OB?

What’s wrong here
665547f7b1b7165930f4238da422f7be.jpg
25cf265e022437155e9406962816e835.jpg
3398fe176548335e370030e9173bf134.jpg

So gangly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the flavor/aroma of the GG OB?

First one I did, which was just an “ok grow”, is fruity and smooth with ok TCH levels but nothing that blows me away ..... of the seven Plants I grew that first FFOF wanna be LOS Grow, she and White Crack were the best ..... Really looking forward to this new LOS Grow .....After I cure I’ll be able to give you better report ......

But for growing she is a wonderful plant, next one I grow in my living room, especially in a LS Grow where you have ground cover accent plants - she will look like a nice house plant, for sure my favorite for structure beauty with strawberry Nugs taking close second. Too bad seeds are no longer available- still holding 6-7 myself.

Planted my first mephisto genetics order few weeks ago, ordered at the end of November when on sale. Decided to plant the Strawberry Nuggets that I ordered 3 seeds of, ended up with 4. Of the 4 only 3 sprouted. Was watering today and I believe that one is a male plant. Hoping I am wrong as this is only my second grow and only order female seeds. If it ends up being a male I will highly disappointed. The other 2 planted have yet to show sex.
20190401_004708.jpg
20190401_004653.jpg
20190401_004620.jpg

Planted my first mephisto genetics order few weeks ago, ordered at the end of November when on sale. Decided to plant the Strawberry Nuggets that I ordered 3 seeds of, ended up with 4. Of the 4 only 3 sprouted. Was watering today and I believe that one is a male plant. Hoping I am wrong as this is only my second grow and only order female seeds. If it ends up being a male I will highly disappointed. The other 2 planted have yet to show sex. View attachment 1037811 View attachment 1037812 View attachment 1037813
100% Male sorry bud. Unless you plan on breeding I'd hack him down ASAP.

I would try to find what might be causing the stress in your environment to cause an auto female to throw male pollen sacs. These genetics (Mephisto) are thoroughly tested and have been worked to F4. The chances that the Hermaphroditism your plant is displaying was caused by environment rather then genetics is much, much higher. You don't want to start any more seeds (they are expensive) without doing some homework. Just my $.02. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back