Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The babies are flowering!

DSC01837.JPG
DSC01840.JPG

What are you using to protect the outerlayer(surface) os your OLS? Did you use teas too?

Mulch and ground cover over soil - No Teas, next grow!

Got a cool looking fourm stomper going. She's just starting to flower but she growing crazy. Each set of leaves out streches the previous ones. So lanky .she's already 26 inches tall and not slowing down . 30 days old. Gonna be a beast . 4 gallon pot she's in. I used to use three gallon pots and yes I notice a big difference in the size of my plants .

Thanks .
15539860443011263128886.jpg

Mulch and ground cover over soil - No Teas, next grow!
Im growing on living soil too and did my first tea yesterday ( rev’s seedling recipe).
Thanks for the answers! Your girls are looking full of flavors! This is only my second grow and i decided to go organic. We’ll see if I can handle

Got a cool looking fourm stomper going. She's just starting to flower but she growing crazy. Each set of leaves out streches the previous ones. So lanky .she's already 26 inches tall and not slowing down . 30 days old. Gonna be a beast . 4 gallon pot she's in. I used to use three gallon pots and yes I notice a big difference in the size of my plants .

Thanks .
View attachment 1037177

Aren’t they fun to watch at this stage, anticipation seeing their new growth .... Good times coming .....

I’m using seven and fifteen gallon pots and the 15 has over triple size of 7, I’m upsizing to larger and less ....

Allways telling wife, she grew again!

Peace,
OB

Sam’s Crack Left - Gold Glue Right
C6EFC1C1-B98B-42F6-A125-A80C85C1EF40.jpeg

Sam’s Crack Pics - 63 Days
4309C9E6-3157-435A-A198-E9C618439706.jpeg

18FF6B5B-139D-49AD-918F-61F7E216F0C4.jpeg

19A50433-212E-4841-8E8B-0381A404F00F.jpeg

Aren’t they fun to watch at this stage, anticipation seeing their new growth .... Good times coming .....

I’m using seven and fifteen gallon pots and the 15 has over triple size of 7, I’m upsizing to larger and less ....

Allways telling wife, she grew again!

Peace,
OB

Sam’s Crack Left - Gold Glue Right
View attachment 1037282

Sam’s Crack Pics - 63 Days
View attachment 1037285
View attachment 1037284
View attachment 1037283

my next order of pots will be 7 for sure , gonna make me get a bigger tent to acommadate them ,

im still hoping the gold glue comes back , hasnt been on the canadian site for a while and when it was it was gone fast . looks like a cool plant to grow

my next order of pots will be 7 for sure , gonna make me get a bigger tent to acommadate them ,

im still hoping the gold glue comes back , hasnt been on the canadian site for a while and when it was it was gone fast . looks like a cool plant to grow

I feel ya on the GG Seeds :-( ....

For my pot size, will use the 7 gallon on smaller plants like gold Glue, I’ve still have 1/2 dozen seeds or so .... My Gold Glue Nugs are so dense, she is a bad girl for sure .....

For larger plants I intent to use the 54 quart Container I’m using with Sam’s Crack ..... Comon knowledge is autos don’t use much more than 7 gallon of soil, that is BS, bigger pot equals bigger buds and a plant easier to care for, less water duties too.

Peace,
OB

Gold Glue ... 59ish Days - 7 Gallon LOS
C21BB3C7-9D52-4A19-B0C1-BF71D4942777.jpeg

does anyone know the average time for shipping in the states?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back