Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it showing pistols anywhere as in a herm or straight balls only? If any signs of hairs I'd carefully trim sacks away, isolate and let her bloom. Might be weaker potency but still going to be tits anyway since such good genetics to begin with.

Planted my first mephisto genetics order few weeks ago, ordered at the end of November when on sale. Decided to plant the Strawberry Nuggets that I ordered 3 seeds of, ended up with 4. Of the 4 only 3 sprouted. Was watering today and I believe that one is a male plant. Hoping I am wrong as this is only my second grow and only order female seeds. If it ends up being a male I will highly disappointed. The other 2 planted have yet to show sex. View attachment 1037811 View attachment 1037812 View attachment 1037813
That first pic looks like a flower is open...this is way to late to be finding... very possible you've seeded anything around it. I've has the occasional herm with mephisto... ran into several last year. All caused by my stressing plants at the wrong time.

I would let him sex those two females you got,and you are good for next 10 years for seeds..

Haven't stressed plants. Just letting them grow. Plan to pull the plant today. Will look to see if the one that looks open is actually a ruptured sac

Planted my first mephisto genetics order few weeks ago, ordered at the end of November when on sale. Decided to plant the Strawberry Nuggets that I ordered 3 seeds of, ended up with 4. Of the 4 only 3 sprouted. Was watering today and I believe that one is a male plant. Hoping I am wrong as this is only my second grow and only order female seeds. If it ends up being a male I will highly disappointed. The other 2 planted have yet to show sex. View attachment 1037811 View attachment 1037812 View attachment 1037813

From the stem, looks like a strong plant, what’s balance look like, any pics of entire plant?

From the stem, looks like a strong plant, what’s balance look like, any pics of entire plant?

Here are a few more pics, I pulled the plant this morning and moved him to another room. 2 of the 4 girls in the tent shower small white pistols starting to show.
20190401_094120.jpg
20190401_094105.jpg
20190401_094053.jpg
20190401_094042.jpg
20190401_094015.jpg
20190401_093959.jpg
20190401_093639.jpg

Id say ya got lucky nice looking male plant

Hoping so, I have debated putting him in a bigger rubbermaid tote in a room on opposite side of house and using a few cfls to let him fill out more and harvest a few sacs for pollinating a plant later

Hoping so, I have debated putting him in a bigger rubbermaid tote in a room on opposite side of house and using a few cfls to let him fill out more and harvest a few sacs for pollinating a plant later
If that is a fem'd plant, which I'm sure it is, the offspring will also have herm tendencies. Unless I am mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back