Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a autofem seed, I have never tried breeding but he is a extremely nice structured plant
Is it all he, or do you have pistils as well (hermie)?

If that is a fem'd plant, which I'm sure it is, the offspring will also have herm tendencies. Unless I am mistaken.

That‘s right. Sometimes you are lucky and all of them turn female but they will be more sensitive to stress ... so everything has to be dialed in. Be careful with your lights, too much of it and you will be in trouble (most probably). But it‘s always worth a try. Good luck!

That‘s right. Sometimes you are lucky and all of them turn female but they will be more sensitive to stress ... so everything has to be dialed in. Be careful with your lights, too much of it and you will be in trouble (most probably). But it‘s always worth a try. Good luck!

I may just roast him in the grill and be safe

I have seen zero pistols. Only roughly 3 weeks old. I just took a flashlight and went over entire plant lots of sacs not a single pistol
You must have got the 1 in a 1000 that came out male. Good luck to you sir.

If that is a fem'd plant, which I'm sure it is, the offspring will also have herm tendencies. Unless I am mistaken.
Only if it a herm. A full blown male sneaks thru breeding 1 in a 100. Herms are a product of poor breeding habits developed over our outlaw years. A properly reversed female or a standard male will be just fine.

Isolate it, grow it out and chunk some pollen at a later date. Would be a nice opportunity to "play" with some genetics.

I have only grown fem seeds, have not had any hermies or Male plants in the grow tent. If it is a true male plant and doesn't show pistols would it be worth keeping for pollen? The only plants in the tent who have white pistols starting to show are two green crack autoflower from Dinafem. Would be an interesting cross between it and a strawberry nugget if the do seed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back