Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up, afn 10% worked but it timed out processing my CC, tried again denied, assume it’s an out of country CC processer?

Is your card from the same country/region you're ordering from? Did you try a different card?
indeed usa site tried 2 cards, first card the site just sat after I hit purchase on the last screen, so I tried a diff card (I know is good) came back denied contact your provider which I have gotten when trying to buy from overseas.. I just don't seem to be having any luck, I am an oldfart not super tech savvy but I usually do ok lol

Will purple nuggets ever be back? My girl loves em. Personally I want the return of beary white.
Purple nuggets has been a hit!!! We are definitely bringing her back. Could see it again this year even. Also going to try and isolate the pink pheno for another twist on strawberry nuggs....per Stan...i asked the same thing

Sams crack got the axe.

62A8EFAA-84BF-4C1A-9BB4-7FC5408F7EB1.jpeg

Mephisto Sam’s Crack 58 Days Old .... LOS 54 Quarts + Compost / Mulch

Two Hands and you still can’t wrap some of the HUGE Colas ..... Stems are very strong / thick
LOS rivals DWC on Size and Kicks Butt on Yield and Quality, Hands Down in my opinion :shooty:

:frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back