Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:passit: Stan mate, can you confirm that the AFN discount code is still valid? I saw a couple questions about this,... wondered if it was because the store was closed, or the codes didn't get switched back on again? Just a heads up,... Thank you!
Should be up now [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just checked and saw they not only gave me five extra Chemdogging seeds in my order, but I got 10 double Grape seeds, not the 7 I ordered.

Mephisto is awesome!! They give the best freebies, hands down...:worship::worship:

IMG_2365.GIF

I’ve had trouble seeing any seeds in stock on the USA website. Tried three platforms and each say nothing matches your search under the seed page. Using same site I ordered from last time. Am I messing up so
something.

I’ve had trouble seeing any seeds in stock on the USA website. Tried three platforms and each say nothing matches your search under the seed page. Using same site I ordered from last time. Am I messing up so
something.

Yes the store is back open!

Typically the 420 is a new strain release, meaning we only sale the 4 new strains. I think thats how its going to be again this year, but we are still working out details. There will be deals, but you wont have access to the other strains.

So my advice is if you are really wanting one particular strain, dont wait till 420 or the next sale to get it. Strains can unexpectedly sell out, like Ripleys and Strawberry Nuggets did during this last sale. Luckily we have a fresh batch of strawberry nuggets almost ready!

I tried to order yesterday (USA) went thru process but the afn 10% discount would not work? Tried a couple times double checked my typing... It was my going to be my Bday present to myself..

I tried to order yesterday (USA) went thru process but the afn 10% discount would not work? Tried a couple times double checked my typing... It was my going to be my Bday present to myself..
Should be working now

Reactions: Uro
Yes the store is back open!

Typically the 420 is a new strain release, meaning we only sale the 4 new strains. I think thats how its going to be again this year, but we are still working out details. There will be deals, but you wont have access to the other strains.

So my advice is if you are really wanting one particular strain, dont wait till 420 or the next sale to get it. Strains can unexpectedly sell out, like Ripleys and Strawberry Nuggets did during this last sale. Luckily we have a fresh batch of strawberry nuggets almost ready!

went ahead and took your advise! went over my whole set up budget but looking forward to the upcoming months

something.

try this link:
https://www.mephistogenetics.com/shop/seeds/

i just placed my order less than 30mins ago

you try typing Afnmemberdiscount10 (capital A). just plaved my order less than 30 mins ago and got the 10% discount

went ahead and took your advise! went over my whole set up budget but looking forward to the upcoming months

try this link:
https://www.mephistogenetics.com/shop/seeds/

i just placed my order less than 30mins ago

you try typing Afnmemberdiscount10 (capital A). just plaved my order less than 30 mins ago and got the 10% discount
Indeed tried both ways cap & no cap, all cap etc. it was early yesterday morning, I’ll give it another go, Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back