Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send @Gza a PM. At what one point I was going to middleman for him because he couldn't get anything direct but then he found a SA seedbank. I don't know how germ rates worked out for him but you might want to just touch base with him.
I'm thinking it could be that the stock is old or something, so I'm hoping they can at least confirm for me when the batch is from. I've got the breeder packs so it has the IDs on and everything. Before this run I had done close to 30 germs with 1 failed seed in the past. So having a 15% success rate during this run has me perplexed.

They don't ship to South Africa, so I've had to rely on local seed banks here bringing in stock, likely from other seed banks.

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Did I miss the release of 3bears x cannatonic or is that on the 4/20 sale? Much thanks for any info!

I am finishing up the last round of orders, we will open again tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Hey bud, just got my Double Grapes, thanks so much. I love the stickers and the freebie seeds as well. Can you tell me what the CD stands for? Is it Chemdog?

Thanks so much. I will be waiting for your 4/20 drop!

Chemdogging from the originals line

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks @stan_mephisto Chemdogging will be in the line up for my fall run with Double Grape. Running Orange Biscuit, Purple Nuggets, Sour Livers, and Chem Stomper (CDLC x SS) right now.

:thanks:

Thanks @stan_mephisto Chemdogging will be in the line up for my fall run with Double Grape. Running Orange Biscuit, Purple Nuggets, Sour Livers, and Chem Stomper (CDLC x SS) right now.

:thanks:

That chem stomper is causing quite a stir amongst the folks who’ve grown her out. I have a feeling Mephisto will be revisiting that cross. I’ve got a five pack of them myself and plan on popping one when my current grow finishes up.

Thats a CBD project. Not out yet and not with 4/20 Artisanal sale. No date yet.

Awesome thanks for the info! Looking forward to when they drop, its going to be my birthday gift.

@stan_mephisto what time does your store close?
I'm at work now and cant place and order until I get home this evening @6 30 PM est.

Hey bud, just got my Double Grapes, thanks so much. I love the stickers and the freebie seeds as well. Can you tell me what the CD stands for? Is it Chemdog?

Thanks so much. I will be waiting for your 4/20 drop!
Crossdresser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back