Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it could be that the stock is old or something, so I'm hoping they can at least confirm for me when the batch is from. I've got the breeder packs so it has the IDs on and everything. Before this run I had done close to 30 germs with 1 failed seed in the past. So having a 15% success rate during this run has me perplexed.

They don't ship to South Africa, so I've had to rely on local seed banks here bringing in stock, likely from other seed banks.
Which strain was it? Someone here can probably give you an idea of when the strain came out. Also, Mephisto just had a sale within the last week and probably have their hands full with managing a metric, crap ton of new orders. Just an FYI

Which strain was it? Someone here can probably give you an idea of when the strain came out. Also, Mephisto just had a sale within the last week and probably have their hands full with managing a metric, crap ton of new orders. Just an FYI

Thanks for the info. The two strains that I got almost (if not) nothing from, were a 3 pack of 24 carat and a 3 pack of Gold Glue. So far the 24 carat seems down for the count with the last seed showing no signs after 72 hours. The Gold Glue showing signs of a root but still barely anything after 72 hours.

I only know those strains by what I’ve read in the Mephisto strain guide, I haven’t grown them yet. I do know that 24 Carat is their oldest strain project and is quite stable. Gold Glue is still a limited edition strain so I believe she has not been offered for very long which would mean newer seeds. The shit sandwich for you is having to buy from a middleman Seedbank so you really don’t know what conditions those beans have been subjected. I’m sure there are others here that could give a little more insight.

Thanks for the info. The two strains that I got almost (if not) nothing from, were a 3 pack of 24 carat and a 3 pack of Gold Glue. So far the 24 carat seems down for the count with the last seed showing no signs after 72 hours. The Gold Glue showing signs of a root but still barely anything after 72 hours.

Germination issues have been discussed several times. Soak your seeds for 24h in H2O with a tad H2O2 at 3% (12 parts water / 1 part H2O2), then rins and plant them. Be sure to have your temps in a good range (80-85 F) and a good moisture in your medium.. temps MUST be stable!

Good luck!

I'll second the temperature consideration. I was 0/6 on a run of Mephistos and then went 8/9 after increasing temps and humidity. This cold winder did a number on things until I got temp in line.

Temps and humidity have been steady hey. They were placed in the DVD case, inside a tshirt inside of my veg tent. Temps were constantly 26'C-28'C as it's running at 24/0 at the moment. Humidity at 60%. But from what I've seen here it looks like it could just be the older genetics. The Gold Glue looks to be a 2017 Limited Edition, so that's still about 2 years old, not terrible but not fresh. The 24 Carat seems to mostly be from around 2016? Judging off the grow diaries on the site. I've also reached out to my seed bank to let them know they may be acquiring older stock from their supplier.

I only know those strains by what I’ve read in the Mephisto strain guide, I haven’t grown them yet. I do know that 24 Carat is their oldest strain project and is quite stable. Gold Glue is still a limited edition strain so I believe she has not been offered for very long which would mean newer seeds. The shit sandwich for you is having to buy from a middleman Seedbank so you really don’t know what conditions those beans have been subjected. I’m sure there are others here that could give a little more insight.

Gold glue just sold out, and don't think she is coming back.

Looks like GG was very limited edition

Just got 10 of the GG. Saw that it may not come back....am thinking about working on the strain this summer. Would be a fun project.
Sweeeeet... so you know how to produce auto flowering seeds??

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back