Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... any tip on growing autos outside in ground... or outdoors in pots... or raised beds
b939f337943afd18bbb995dfac665a43.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Not a lot different than indoor, other than my strain choice is based more on my temps etc.

These just came out from my tent, a little early to be out, now dealing with a weekend of rain... but will finish up mid to end of April. I'm in the central valley California, so I don't have to deal with a lot of the problems my northern buddies do.
IMG_20190319_115331_506.jpg

Not a lot different than indoor, other than my strain choice is based more on my temps etc.

These just came out from my tent, a little early to be out, now dealing with a weekend of rain... but will finish up mid to end of April. I'm in the central valley California, so I don't have to deal with a lot of the problems my northern buddies do.View attachment 1033414
Awesome plants... im in Michigan our outdoor grow season is about to start soon. And i want to try my hand at the outdoor thing...i purchase to Portable greenhouses that are 10 ft tall 9 feet long and 7 feet wide....

Awesome plants... im in Michigan our outdoor grow season is about to start soon. And i want to try my hand at the outdoor thing...i purchase to Portable greenhouses that are 10 ft tall 9 feet long and 7 feet wide....

Good daytime temps, good light, as much direct as you can get. You can always shade, but can't go the other way. A good pest management plan. And good genetics.
My area farmers use russet mites... I've never had a problem, just keep the predators around.

I would imagine that nighttime temps would be the only issue if your growing outside in a greenhouse in Detroit in April. Greenhouse should keep daytime temps about right, but we are still having nighttime lows in the 30's, and I am south of Detroit in the mid-atlantic. I haven't taken any of my fruit tree's out that overwinter in the unheated garage because the low's are too low and will actually stall them from budding out. Just my $.02. Good luck and keep us updated.

I germinated fantasmo Express, 2 dinafems, and 2 walter whites all at once root cubes -----Ronin's method which I have never had a failure with---both Mephisto Walter Whites failed to germinate...other seeds germinated...just sayin... not to make a big deal...just for the record

Good daytime temps, good light, as much direct as you can get. You can always shade, but can't go the other way. A good pest management plan. And good genetics.
My area farmers use russet mites... I've never had a problem, just keep the predators around.
Thank you

I germinated fantasmo Express, 2 dinafems, and 2 walter whites all at once root cubes -----Ronin's method which I have never had a failure with---both Mephisto Walter Whites failed to germinate...other seeds germinated...just sayin... not to make a big deal...just for the record

I had a WW failure also. But 1 DG,2 - 4AM's, 1 CDLC,1 Gold Glue and a bubby livers came out running hard. All dropped the same day. WW never cracked. Maybe just "my time" as I've had 100 % success rate with Meph for a bunch of beans. No complaints here. I got several more WW's so I'll try another in several months.

Long time lurker, first post. I just want to thank Mephisto for a smooth and hassle free 3/20 purchase. Got the seeds I wanted, a generous batch of freebies and all received in just three days. Thanks again Mephisto !

AFN, You and the members are a wealth of info & entertainment, thank you too.

Archie, I've read the fine print and am very rarely a knob . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back