Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost toof came out DANK!!!

Still drying.

874563AC-96FF-43F9-B3CF-CBACC2EE89F9.jpeg

Not a lot different than indoor, other than my strain choice is based more on my temps etc.

These just came out from my tent, a little early to be out, now dealing with a weekend of rain... but will finish up mid to end of April. I'm in the central valley California, so I don't have to deal with a lot of the problems my northern buddies do.View attachment 1033414

Love those tent tie-offs, easy to move when done with too! Grew up in Sacramento Valley just a mention.

Impressive set up there Arthur.

Peace,
OB

Been having a lot of germination issues. Trying to find out whether it's old stock that I've received from our local seed bank, or what's going wrong. Have tried DMing Mephisto here as well as emailing to find out if I can get any info on the dates of the batch perhaps to try find out what's causing issues. But I've heard nothing back from any of my means of reaching out...

Been having a lot of germination issues. Trying to find out whether it's old stock that I've received from our local seed bank, or what's going wrong. Have tried DMing Mephisto here as well as emailing to find out if I can get any info on the dates of the batch perhaps to try find out what's causing issues. But I've heard nothing back from any of my means of reaching out...
Wow... i thought i was the only one... i put all five of my auto blues in soil...and only two of them sprouted... same with cerem da le chem... but im now to growing marijuana....so i wasn't sure if it was something i did wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I just had 16/16 germinate so must be an anomaly.

I’m sure they’ll be able to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had 16/16 germinate so must be an anomaly.

I’m sure they’ll be able to help.

I'm thinking it could be that the stock is old or something, so I'm hoping they can at least confirm for me when the batch is from. I've got the breeder packs so it has the IDs on and everything. Before this run I had done close to 30 germs with 1 failed seed in the past. So having a 15% success rate during this run has me perplexed.

They don't ship to South Africa, so I've had to rely on local seed banks here bringing in stock, likely from other seed banks.

I'm thinking it could be that the stock is old or something, so I'm hoping they can at least confirm for me when the batch is from. I've got the breeder packs so it has the IDs on and everything. Before this run I had done close to 30 germs with 1 failed seed in the past. So having a 15% success rate during this run has me perplexed.

They don't ship to South Africa, so I've had to rely on local seed banks here bringing in stock, likely from other seed banks.

Ah!

You should try and make a friend who can take direct delivery from Mephisto and then forward them to SA and avoid seed banks altogether!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back