Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the store is back open!

Typically the 420 is a new strain release, meaning we only sale the 4 new strains. I think thats how its going to be again this year, but we are still working out details. There will be deals, but you wont have access to the other strains.

So my advice is if you are really wanting one particular strain, dont wait till 420 or the next sale to get it. Strains can unexpectedly sell out, like Ripleys and Strawberry Nuggets did during this last sale. Luckily we have a fresh batch of strawberry nuggets almost ready!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

:woohoo:
Quality - Price - Service

Normally a business can only deliver two of the three ..... I submit this example, you may relate to:

Example buy a Fridge at a Big Box Store - You’ll might get quality and price but ask them to repair, oops no service ......
but ..... buy from an Appliance Speciality Store and you’ll get quality / service but priced higher than the Big Box Store ....

Rare Biz Model, with Mephisto you get all three which is extremely rare for a business to deliver all three Quality - Price - Service but Mephisto just demonstrated they’re are RARE BREED ..... For sure they’ve demonstrated Service, we see that in the threads and we know their Quality is second to none - they have passion ...... and now Stan just demonstrated Price ......

Then when you throw in the fact Stan basically gave us an inside scoop, which in my mind is one reason we buy from a company and that my friends is Trust - I TRUST Mephisto, quality, service and price.

Hats off to Mephisto! :toke:

That chem stomper is causing quite a stir amongst the folks who’ve grown her out. I have a feeling Mephisto will be revisiting that cross. I’ve got a five pack of them myself and plan on popping one when my current grow finishes up.
That's what I have heard as well. Some guy said it was better than double Grape. Another said it tastes like Fruity Pebbles cereal, but they all said it is super dank bud and she has a super taste that has fruity, grapey, fuely goodness, and I am all on board with that!:drool:

Last edited:
I have a breeding question for @mephisto @stan_mephisto or anyone else that can answer this for me

I have a Tropicanna Cookies male that im gonna use to pollinate a few meph strains

So let’s just say i get a auto male from the Trop Cookies/Orange Biscuits cross and use the pollen from that auto male on another auto will all the seeds be auto?

Typically the 420 is a new strain release, meaning we only sale the 4 new strains. I think thats how its going to be again this year, but we are still working out details. There will be deals, but you wont have access to the other strains.

So my advice is if you are really wanting one particular strain, dont wait till 420 or the next sale to get it. Strains can unexpectedly sell out, like Ripleys and Strawberry Nuggets did during this last sale. Luckily we have a fresh batch of strawberry nuggets almost ready!

thanks for the heads up!! with the way your seeds are selling.. everything might just be sold out before 420.

where can i find out some info about the 4/20 strains?

:woohoo:
Quality - Price - Service

Normally a business can only deliver two of the three ..... I submit this example, you may relate to:

Example buy a Fridge at a Big Box Store - You’ll might get quality and price but ask them to repair, oops no service ......
but ..... buy from an Appliance Speciality Store and you’ll get quality / service but priced higher than the Big Box Store ....

Rare Biz Model, with Mephisto you get all three which is extremely rare for a business to deliver all three Quality - Price - Service but Mephisto just demonstrated they’re are RARE BREED ..... For sure they’ve demonstrated Service, we see that in the threads and we know their Quality is second to none - they have passion ...... and now Stan just demonstrated Price ......

Then when you throw in the fact Stan basically gave us an inside scoop, which in my mind is one reason we buy from a company and that my friends is Trust - I TRUST Mephisto, quality, service and price.

Hats off to Mephisto! :toke:
That's funny at work I'll tell people sometimes that we do 3 types of work good fast and cheap you get to pick 2

:passit: Stan mate, can you confirm that the AFN discount code is still valid? I saw a couple questions about this,... wondered if it was because the store was closed, or the codes didn't get switched back on again? Just a heads up,... Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back