Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be bringing this young lady down today. GoldGlue[emoji4]
0752a0ba4ba979505a849b34e9726a06.jpg

Nice wood and tile, oh Plant too!

I still have more strains to go, but I've found my favorite so far, Sweet & Sour. Harvested on day 87 and ended up with 176g of sweet skunky bud.
View attachment 1027370
View attachment 1027371
View attachment 1027372

Wow, fantastic job. I have a medium-sized S&S going now at day 49 and she is really stacking. She really smells sweet, I think that comes from the Toof Decay (Sweet Tooth) parent. Is the 176grams a wet weight? She definitely looks a lot like the S&S I have going. Thanks for sharing, and good growing!

Wow, fantastic job. I have a medium-sized S&S going now at day 49 and she is really stacking. She really smells sweet, I think that comes from the Toof Decay (Sweet Tooth) parent. Is the 176grams a wet weight? She definitely looks a lot like the S&S I have going. Thanks for sharing, and good growing!
That's 176 grams of dry. It's my best yet in Promix and 3 gallon smartpots.

That's 176 grams of dry. It's my best yet in Promix and 3 gallon smartpots.

Wow why to grow, bro .... Three Gallon Pot, so let me do some math ....

Let’s see, I’ve got a 10 gallon pot so divide 10 by 3 equal and I get 3.3333 .... 3.33333 times 176 grams equals 528 grams, wow I’ll be set for a year if I harvest 528 grams from a 10 gallon pot, bingo baby, maybe!

Wow why to grow, bro .... Three Gallon Pot, so let me do some math ....

Let’s see, I’ve got a 10 gallon pot so divide 10 by 3 equal and I get 3.3333 .... 3.33333 times 176 grams equals 528 grams, wow I’ll be set for a year if I harvest 528 grams from a 10 gallon pot, bingo baby, maybe!
I pulled a photo down about 5 weeks ago that was in a 10 gallon smart pot, she came in @ just over 480 grams dry, won't run her as a single again, would have had a better pull with better nug quality if I had run 4 in the same area all in 5 gallon fabric pots.

I pulled a photo down about 5 weeks ago that was in a 10 gallon smart pot, she came in @ just over 480 grams dry, won't run her as a single again, would have had a better pull with better nug quality if I had run 4 in the same area all in 5 gallon fabric pots.

Understand more yield as it is twice the soil, 20 gallons of soil verses 10 gallons, but what am I missing on the quality end?

Only thing my brain can come up with is four colas verses one cola, otherwise I’m like, say what, how does that work?

Understand more yield as it is twice the soil, 20 gallons of soil verses 10 gallons, but what am I missing on the quality end?

Only thing my brain can come up with is four colas verses one cola, otherwise I’m like, say what, how does that work?
With 1 plant filling let's say a 3x3, you end up with a lot of lowers and side branches filling your screen (lots of small nugs taking up space) if you run more plants and trim back, you are filling the net with only the top buds from 4 plants. Larger, and usually a higher quality given the attention the plant can give each...

And... with multiple plants.... if you have a severe issue and have to cull 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back