Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrOldBoy
I run home made organic living soil in 10 gals. For me, the real benefit is not having to do much besides water. Usually just 5 or so teas, depending on plant size, strain, how long they take etc. I also no till mine for 3-4 cycles (cause after that I want to try whatever newest compost I made that is always just a little better than what I made the year before). The No till routine for me, is chop a plant, add a pocket of seed starter, and pop another seed right in the pot, the same day.
cheers
os

you grow autos in 10 gallon containers?

3x SODK 1x Samsquanch OG.

1.2mX1.2m tent
8lt fabric pots
Biobizz lightmix
Invisiblesunled 250wQB
[emoji1690]
9611d2b7905bce965de35689d32aca74.jpg
d1c5eeae656da6cf554128d18bcda65a.jpg
9febf4552fab58f9e2e734033c9ebba2.jpg
06bbf9e424a4f09b94e91875c115b1a4.jpg
424f9b5117e46edcc7bfe6304be7ec83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

@MrOldBoy
I run home made organic living soil in 10 gals. For me, the real benefit is not having to do much besides water. Usually just 5 or so teas, depending on plant size, strain, how long they take etc. I also no till mine for 3-4 cycles (cause after that I want to try whatever newest compost I made that is always just a little better than what I made the year before). The No till routine for me, is chop a plant, add a pocket of seed starter, and pop another seed right in the pot, the same day.
cheers
os

Thanks Organic ..... Your method is the route I’m striving for.

So I finished my first grow, it's all Mephisto of course, and here are my dry-weight results:
  • Sour Crack 1: 31g
  • Sour Crack 2 : 45g
  • Fantasmo Express: 131g
  • Ghost Toof: 80g
  • Grapey Walter 1: 72g
  • Grapey Walter 2: 87g
...really couldn't be happier. All seeds germinated within 36 hrs (in fact as of right now I'm 15 for 15 with the addition of Fugue State, (more) Fantasmo, White Chem and Gold Glue). Have made several orders from them, even when things didn't go 100% right, they made it right. Now I've got so many new seeds for the future, super exciting!

Grapey Walter
IMG_4016.jpg

Ghost Toof
2019-02-01-16.47.00 ZS PMax.jpg

So I finished my first grow, it's all Mephisto of course, and here are my dry-weight results:
  • Sour Crack 1: 31g
  • Sour Crack 2 : 45g
  • Fantasmo Express: 131g
  • Ghost Toof: 80g
  • Grapey Walter 1: 72g
  • Grapey Walter 2: 87g
...really couldn't be happier. All seeds germinated within 36 hrs (in fact as of right now I'm 15 for 15 with the addition of Fugue State, (more) Fantasmo, White Chem and Gold Glue). Have made several orders from them, even when things didn't go 100% right, they made it right. Now I've got so many new seeds for the future, super exciting!

Grapey Walter
View attachment 1027608

Ghost Toof
View attachment 1027609

So happy for you and the nice start to a mutually beneficial relationship with Mephisto, they do rock .... Toure gonna Love Gold Glue, here’s one 36ish days old, only leaf tucking and early LST on cola and that’s it, I just love the structure, dang house plant quality!

D9BF335A-BB01-454F-82C3-745C3E190D36.jpeg

Curious about how long do your grows take on average with 10g containers.
I think the best way to answer would be with strains, dry jarred yield, and days.
For MG strains so far-Strawberry Nuggets, 73 days, 103 grams; Fugue State, 78 days, 223 grams; 4 Assed Monkey, 76 days, 104 grams; Forum Stomper, 87 days, 186 grams; Fantasmo Express, 76 days, 191 grams; Sour Stomper, 69 days, 96 grams; Deez Nuggz, 65 days, still hanging; Port and Stilton, going to chop at 70 days.
Those are my first MG plants, I haven't run any strain more than once, I definitely think I could do better now that I know what to expect from them.
I grew mostly Dinafems for a while. With the same basic setup running the XXL's like Haze XXL, Amnesia XXL, and Blue Amnesia XXL, I was finishing around 84-90 days with dry, jarred yields between 8-13 oz. There might have been a smaller pheno here or there, that finished faster with less yield. I used to run 6 diff strains, 3x in a row (3 pack seeds). Helps the learning curve a bit that way.

I also wanted to add, in addition to 5 or so teas, I top dress worm castings/ vermicompost a couple times.

My true thinking behind the 10 g's is this. At the end of the summer, I make up 6- 10 gals to run the whole winter without remixing/or 'recycling' as I call it. Then I don't have to try and mix soil in my kitchen in the winter 3 times. For me its less work this way.

Its taken a bit to figure out how to do this in 10 gals and keep it working thru several crops. Normally 15-20 is kinda the minimum for no tills, so while 10's may seem big for living soil grows, its small for no tills.

Hope that made sense and wasn't to long.
cheers
os

20190312_110906.jpg
Mephisto S.O.D.K outdoors. This is the third time I have grown this strain and can't recommend it enough for any peeps growing in hot conditions. Nice big plants with a good final product! She's perfect for an all day toke, nice upbeat buzz but don't overdo it or she will put you down :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back