Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1027613 Mephisto S.O.D.K outdoors. This is the third time I have grown this strain and can't recommend it enough for any peeps growing in hot conditions. Nice big plants with a good final product! She's perfect for an all day toke, nice upbeat buzz but don't overdo it or she will put you down :smoking:
It gets hot in my tent in the summer nice to know that one can take the heat

She's been living with constant daytime temperatures around 37-40c and shows no signs of stress really! The previous 2 were the same with both previous plants producing over a quarter pound. I think if all continues to go well this grow she should have a QP in her as well! A really forgiving strain to grow :thumbsup:
It gets hot in my tent in the summer nice to know that one can take the heat

She's been living with constant daytime temperatures around 37-40c and shows no signs of stress really! The previous 2 were the same with both previous plants producing over a quarter pound. I think if all continues to go well this grow she should have a QP in her as well! A really forgiving strain to grow :thumbsup:
In the summer it can get 32 34 in there I've got 2 seeds think that's what I'll be growing in there this summer last summer I just stopped for 2 month I hated looking at that tent knowing it was empty

GWK
77BDCB24-614E-48C3-AE71-05DDC6224DC0.jpeg
cdlc
CB0FBB7D-254A-4CAA-89A1-B17CF16A479B.jpeg
purple nuggets
985F9D40-E00B-4E4E-B580-B3A4043CC50A.jpeg
I’m nearing the end of my grow of gwk, cdlc,forgotten cookies and purple nuggets and thought I’d show a few pics,the smells coming from these are ridiculous.

Attachments

• 724AE090-2B57-4D84-A69B-78B1DF404325.jpeg
    724AE090-2B57-4D84-A69B-78B1DF404325.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 119
View attachment 1027613 Mephisto S.O.D.K outdoors. This is the third time I have grown this strain and can't recommend it enough for any peeps growing in hot conditions. Nice big plants with a good final product! She's perfect for an all day toke, nice upbeat buzz but don't overdo it or she will put you down :smoking:

Seriously looking at SODK, how tall does she get and what kinda yield?

On outdoor grow of auto, do you start indoors for x weeks before moving out and second part of question, what kinda window do you have oixtdoors?

Nice plants bro, way to grow!

All 3 I've grown have been around 3 foot tall and just as wide. The first 2 I harvested 147 grams and 167 grams of good bud not including popcorn or trim. I'm pretty confident I should pull a QP from my current plant if I don't have a fk up. I start all my plants in a 1 gallon pot under CFL of an evening and in the sun of a daytime on pleasant days for the first 3 weeks or so. I'm spoilt and can grow outdoors all year round, but I would try and have my plants outdoors a couple of weeks before summer solstice for optimal growth if the weather permits :thumbsup:
Seriously looking at SODK, how tall does she get and what kinda yield?

On outdoor grow of auto, do you start indoors for x weeks before moving out and second part of question, what kinda window do you have oixtdoors?

Nice plants bro, way to grow!

All 3 I've grown have been around 3 foot tall and just as wide. The first 2 I harvested 147 grams and 167 grams of good bud not including popcorn or trim. I'm pretty confident I should pull a QP from my current plant if I don't have a fk up. I start all my plants in a 1 gallon pot under CFL of an evening and in the sun of a daytime on pleasant days for the first 3 weeks or so. I'm spoilt and can grow outdoors all year round, but I would try and have my plants outdoors a couple of weeks before summer solstice for optimal growth if the weather permits :thumbsup:

Wow, thanks for that info .... :cheers:

In my case, we have a VERY Short Window, if it would work at all, just too far north but super sunny I see in your pics and nice to have shirt sleeve weather .....

I:worship:

Wow, thanks for that info .... :cheers:

In my case, we have a VERY Short Window, if it would work at all, just too far north but super sunny I see in your pics and nice to have shirt sleeve weather .....

I:worship:

My outdoor window just opens up to Winter!! Not sure why I live here, the possibility of snow in summer is very real. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back