Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to share a pic(which i don't do very often XD). Gold Glue. Popped 4 at the very end of Nov.(30th) and 3 of 4 came above coco on Dec. 5th. While advertized as 70 day ish strains, it's a bit colder in my house maybe 65 to 68 even in winter but thats how i like it so I'd say for sure the low temps helped keep her going so long. This 1 started to flower right at the beginning of Feb. if i recall so they've been going now 3 1/2 months total and the other 2 are definatley some weeks behind only really making pistols at the beginning of this month. They had a few leaves here and there but not alot and look nice and green for me. I couldn't be happier with turning to Mephisto last year and just want to thank Mitch, Brad, Stan and the others that make this company go and provide us with incredible plants.

Attachments

• 20190314_222432.jpg
    20190314_222432.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 20190314_222343.jpg
    20190314_222343.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 124
  • 20190314_222316.jpg
    20190314_222316.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 20190314_222253.jpg
    20190314_222253.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 112
She sure is a good looking girl. I love Gold Glue, perfectly chills me out. Very peaceful meds. Almost "xanex"-like. Congrats!

Just wanted to share a pic(which i don't do very often XD). Gold Glue. Popped 4 at the very end of Nov.(30th) and 3 of 4 came above coco on Dec. 5th. While advertized as 70 day ish strains, it's a bit colder in my house maybe 65 to 68 even in winter but thats how i like it so I'd say for sure the low temps helped keep her going so long. This 1 started to flower right at the beginning of Feb. if i recall so they've been going now 3 1/2 months total and the other 2 are definatley some weeks behind only really making pistols at the beginning of this month. They had a few leaves here and there but not alot and look nice and green for me. I couldn't be happier with turning to Mephisto last year and just want to thank Mitch, Brad, Stan and the others that make this company go and provide us with incredible plants.

Good lord that’s a beauty, but tell me about how it’s been going for 3 and 1/2 months now??? How do you figure that happened? Well she looks amazing so I’m sure it was worth it.

Gold glue, strawberry nuggets and sour crack were the ones I really wanted to order for a nice good indica and I ended up going with sour crack just because I needed something super fast to tide me over with the “ok” yield I got off my Pineapple Express’s.

Shortly after gold glue went out of stock on the US store but I’m thinking I still need to grow that one out if you guys are saying it’s that chill— I’m specifically looking for something to soothe my better half’s anxiety (it’s really bad I’m gonna leave it at that lol).

So ... what do you guys think that have seen all these strains? Gold glue or the nuggets for anxiety ? It’s always a challenge to find strains that don’t get the heart going too much that first half hour ya know?? Those are the ones I like, I love those sativa’s that kick your ass and make you wonder if you really did get too high this time unfortunately those aren’t the greatest for my babe

I’m assuming gold glue will be back in stock eventually? has anyone else heard if there will be a restock of that

Good lord that’s a beauty, but tell me about how it’s been going for 3 and 1/2 months now??? How do you figure that happened? Well she looks amazing so I’m sure it was worth it.

Gold glue, strawberry nuggets and sour crack were the ones I really wanted to order for a nice good indica and I ended up going with sour crack just because I needed something super fast to tide me over with the “ok” yield I got off my Pineapple Express’s.

Shortly after gold glue went out of stock on the US store but I’m thinking I still need to grow that one out if you guys are saying it’s that chill— I’m specifically looking for something to soothe my better half’s anxiety (it’s really bad I’m gonna leave it at that lol).

So ... what do you guys think that have seen all these strains? Gold glue or the nuggets for anxiety ? It’s always a challenge to find strains that don’t get the heart going too much that first half hour ya know?? Those are the ones I like, I love those sativa’s that kick your ass and make you wonder if you really did get too high this time unfortunately those aren’t the greatest for my babe

I’m assuming gold glue will be back in stock eventually? has anyone else heard if there will be a restock of that
I really would say its colder in my hoise/tent that slowed them down. Not in a hurry so why inconvenience myself with high heat which i hate. It would've been nice to see them flower sooner but they are coming along either way. I really couldn't see anything else delaying them except that i run lights 24/0 but so deos Mephisto from what i recall.

Besides for just being awesome and having a 20% off sale will there be any restocking, special, new stuff happening for the 320 sale? .ca site for me specifically.. @mephisto @stan_mephisto thank you! How is that restock going for .ca anyways? Still stuck in mail limbo?

Anyone who doesnt know what I'm talking about 320 is autoflower day.. https://www.autoflowerday.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back