Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190310_204120.jpg
20190310_204140.jpg

gwk day 23
:pass::bighug::pass:
topped 2 days ago

Not to light a fire or anything and good for you i guess for getting replacements for something that was already free in the first place but c'mon man.. you've been bitching and moaning about the SC and putting down the .ca site because you don't understand they are a growing business. You've made multiple posts about getting replacements for something that's already free in the first place and they gave the baby his bottle so you're finally happy.

I received 5 SC as freebies, all duds.. if I ordered them you're damn straight I would have redeemed a free pack to replace them but I'm not about to stir shit up and disrespect an awesome company for some free stuff.

Karma brother...
Who said anything about replacement? You do not know what the issue was, how it got resolved and seems to me tha you do want to light fire. It is you opinion, I respect, but I do not care about it.

Peace

I agree with the comments regarding Mephisto’s generosity, customer service, and addressing the Canadian Sour Crack issues. Mephisto has found a formula that customers love; however, in a sense the quality of their genetics, abundant and special freebies, and new products have backfired as demand outweighs supply.

Opening Canadian only distribution came with the assumption and anticipation by customers that all of these great things Mephisto offers would be available to Canadians and they have not necessarily been offered. As I understand it, it wasn’t long ago that a Meph head could order from any Mephisto website but now it’s exclusive to the region you live. I understand the reasons for this also, but when I see the inventory selection available to the US and the allocated freebies not available to the Canadian site it’s a bit disappointing.

In no way am I slamming Mephisto for what they do, I am a big fan. Influences out of Mephisto’s hands have also not helped. The Canadian postal service dropped the ball during the Black Friday sale that affected availability to the Canadian site for that sale. Recently though, the MG websites were offline and there was discussion of updating seed stocks. Many anticipated more availability when the websites came back online but the Canadian site was no different than when it was shut down. As seen above, Stan mentioned that the Canadian restock was being done, 10 days ago, and Double Grape would be released in March sometime yet there is still no change. I’m not holding my breath.

I already know that I am free to purchase from other suppliers and seed banks but I really don’t want to do that. As a Meph-head, I want to support MG and be a part of their growing customer base, just like every other Meph-head, Canadian or not.

Hey man,

I believe the big general re-stock is still en route to get there.. hence no update on site, but once it lands the store will be updated ASAP.

This re-stock will have been sent weeks ago, but it’s inline with why we stopped sending individual Canada orders from Europe, as the postal times are so hit and miss.

It was stress for customers and ourselves also.

Another reason for the split between the stores was to help with the way the payment system works and to help payments go through more smoothly. The fundamentals of that are above my head, but that’s just fyi.

We are continually working to keep improving all the stores gradually and get everything as smooth as possible for everyone everywhere, so we’re not ignoring or prioritizing anything, but it’s a combo of sometimes things being out of our hands and a Rome wasn’t built in a day type of deal.

Thanks for your thoughts anyway,
Best, mitch

Hey man,

I believe the big general re-stock is still en route to get there.. hence no update on site, but once it lands the store will be updated ASAP.

This re-stock will have been sent weeks ago, but it’s inline with why we stopped sending individual Canada orders from Europe, as the postal times are so hit and miss.

It was stress for customers and ourselves also.

Another reason for the split between the stores was to help with the way the payment system works and to help payments go through more smoothly. The fundamentals of that are above my head, but that’s just fyi.

We are continually working to keep improving all the stores gradually and get everything as smooth as possible for everyone everywhere, so we’re not ignoring or prioritizing anything, but it’s a combo of sometimes things being out of our hands and a Rome wasn’t built in a day type of deal.

Thanks for your thoughts anyway,
Best, mitch

Thank you Mitch for the reply, I appreciate your effort. Believe me, I would love nothing more than to buy more Mephisto seeds and, like many, I am eager to do so sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back