Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you spray your plants recently?

I’ve never done any spraying. Not feeding anything crazy. A little megacrop, a little jacks classic, and a little fox farms big bloom. No major temp changes. 5-8 degree fluctuation max. I honestly thought it was mold that would wipe off but nope.

Did you drip Mega Crop water on them? Making sure, I see spots on multiple leaves. Good luck

Yes indeed. I use a damn gallon jug to water with and going from plant to plant some drops fall and make spots on my leaves :/ using megacrop some. Been backing off it a lot lately... thanks for the help!! You grow some nice plants man!

Friends went to AK chinook fishing last year near soldotna and got skunked! We have not had Good returns of steelhead or salmon on the Columbia/Clearwater going on 3 years, very sad, they claim ocean conditions IMO numbers have been spiraling down since Japan's nuke meltdown poisoned our oceans, studies are showing sores on the heads/mouths of fish gotta wonder how safe they are to consume
I also blame the 'artificial/ enhanced' pink/humpy salmon runs for the decline of the King/ Chinook salmon in AK. Last year was the first time since 2011 that I boated a king 50lb or better. I only fish the 'salt' now a days, and even that is tough for kings.
Forget the King run by Soldotna on the Kenai River. The Early run has been fished to death, the late run will follow suit soon without better management and conservation.
cheers
os

Yes indeed. I use a damn gallon jug to water with and going from plant to plant some drops fall and make spots on my leaves :/ using megacrop some. Been backing off it a lot lately... thanks for the help!! You grow some nice plants man!
That could be it. Just keep an eye out for spots nowhere near your jug was...then it could be mold. Peace.

F30A120B-D6F6-4AE0-90C1-397670AFC40E.jpeg
F4E74886-69A9-4285-965D-9F93962E4FA9.jpeg
Top 8 grams
2 ghost Toof....shy few grams of 7 ounces

016C393D-F118-4F4C-A114-3E43B29333B7.jpeg
4180FE49-5450-42B8-9977-9CD209987562.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back