Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stumbled across this conversation and wanted to our in my 2cents quick. Let's not forget Mephisto had their hands full before all the site changes and addition of the US and Canadian sites. As far as tje Sour Crack "issue" all purchases come with a disclaimer after reading it I would feel privileged to be offered any assistance from the breeder for poor germ rates. Again I just found this and we are all entitled to our opinions but I do not think we should be going around bashing anyone. Can I ask what your goal is here without you bv getting upset maybe I can help?
Sry @Arthur that quoted the wrong post

Hi :smoking: @Edufisio I meant to quote and reply to your post but fudged it up. Wanna chat about it?

I took it as yelling hell yeah! From the side!

:cheers:
Cool :d5: I didn't want you misled I'd like to defuse this Mephisto a hella reputable company that does more than necessary for the consumer I'd rather not give the wrong impression to the ones out there looking to ride the auto wave Mephisto a great way to mount the board :smoking:

For 6 guys taking it worldwide, and just now coming online to have multiple points of sale around the world, that's pretty critical, and they attended to those who had sour crack issues (from Canada) , offering to replace seeds after Stan ran a germ test.....

I'm not seeing poorly treated.
This.

My apologies @stan_mephisto , I misunderstood and thought that the ‘don’t message me unless it’s from such n such batch from Canada’ thing was directed at me. I was really relieved that it was not.. for obvious reasons but mostly because, well, this sour crack that germed & grew into a plant is hands down the nicest auto I’ve seen yet. By far. Just really blown away by what a joy it was to grow. It does make me heart broken that the her sisters wouldn’t germ because she’s really a beauty & she seems really happy.

Anyone have any idea how much longer she’s got? I doubt she’s much past day 50

CA0641F2-F68C-4CAB-A945-D0EE370E4732.jpeg
6A1C18FF-3666-4A43-915E-01B8B2D2EC6C.jpeg
560B2503-7161-4DD5-8297-F1869A9759A6.jpeg

I would say about 2-3weeks left at least. Depends on the effects you are looking for. I like about 20-30 percent amber on the trichs on bud, so I would start the check in 2wks.

Ah, ty. Here’s hoping it’s closer to 2 lol.. I just checked my grow calendar & it looks like she’s exactly day 49.. So a couple weeks would make a lot of sense. I like a little amber too but if I can get to it in time I like to take it just a tad before that point I must have admired / stared at her for an hour today. post germination she’s been an absolute breeze and really hasn’t complained about much or wasted much time. she was a stunted seedling but once she came back from that she never really looked back. She’s been a pleasant surprise all around despite the germination issues, I am glad she made it this far so I could get an idea of the stellar genetics at work here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back