Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some weeks ago I changed my lights. Last couple of years I‘ve used a Hans-Panel 180w ...now it’s COB-time and the improvement is insane! My tent is quite small (3x3x6) so I have 4 COBs 3500K, 50W ..... 1 COB/lady. The girls are planted with a difference of 3 weeks between them .... the idea is to chop and replace every 3 weeks a plant ..... „gringuito‘s carousel“

At this moment, there are 3 ladies in my little garden:

Forgotten Cookies at day 52
Orange Diesel, 33 days old
Forum Stomper at day 14
(Next week a Sour Stomper will start her life and join the party)

@mephisto Your gear is awesome! Thank you so much for providing these great genetics :thanks:

Forum Stomper, day 14

634AF0ED-F287-4324-8D49-F4A2DA96A07E.jpeg

Overview

D076C0A5-4808-4B18-BE44-99361B943D9E.jpeg

Forgotten Cookies, day 52

0D4FDC33-ED50-4F97-9964-2848E9A32C54.jpeg
35E98193-1227-4217-AF2E-C95667865C25.jpeg

Orange Diesel, day 33

7026F34A-B776-4423-AD58-F2CF6793E8ED.jpeg
AD852046-89C2-45B3-BD36-AC333A903B7F.jpeg

Last edited:
Some weeks ago I changed my lights. Last couple of years I‘ve used a Hans-Panel 180w ...now it’s COB-time and the improvement is insane! My tent is quite small (3x3x6) so I have 4 COBs 3500K, 50W ..... 1 COB/lady. The girls are planted with a difference of 3 weeks between them .... the idea is to chop and replace every 3 weeks a plant ..... „gringuito‘s carousel“

Forum Stomper at day 14

@mephisto Your gear is awesome! Thank you so much for providing these great genetics :thanks:

Orange Diesel, day 14

View attachment 1025830

Overview

View attachment 1025831

View attachment 1025832 View attachment 1025834

Orange Diesel, day 33

View attachment 1025835 View attachment 1025836

Nice looking garden!

Wish Mephisto had a “blueberry”

Nobody that’s ever had true blueberry doesn’t love it. Nobody.

I was saying the same thing last week. You got Strawberry, Orange, Mango, and Grape, but no Blueberry. What's up with that? Happy weed as I recall, especially if you get the blueberry that has some of DJ's strains in its lineage. Maybe even go for a full cornucopia and get a pineapple strain as well.

Sorry, I must be hungry with all that fruit racing through my mind.:biggrin:

I like the pineapple Grows I’ve seen ...... nice rounded plants with tops all over the place ... Blueberry, I love blueberries so I would be a buyer of an indica Blueberry Strain myself .... just my two cents!

Yeah, I’d be all over anything blueberry from Mephisto and more so, Blackberry. Not a lot of availability for Blackberry strains that I can see and the little I’ve had I have loved.

7C8A5AD7-288C-4FDE-8DC2-60B0DEFE3EB5.png

Lololol Mephistos making a blueberry. Hell YES!!!

Strain name suggestion? Tony’s Blueberry.

My old dudes name was Tony and somehow he always had those nice round light blueberry nugs :D

Kinda fond of the name ...... OB BlueBerries [OldBoy Blues)

Forum Stomper at day 14

Forum Stomper, day 14

View attachment 1025830

Overview

View attachment 1025831

View attachment 1025832 View attachment 1025834

Orange Diesel, day 33

View attachment 1025835 View attachment 1025836

I kinda like the individual COB myself .... They allow you to adjust lights more precisely...... Had issue with 3 Bears in that she doesn’t like as much light as say Strawberry Nugs, which if I had individual COBs I coulda adjusted to fit her preferences as it was, had to move to different tent, different light where Goldilocks is doing fine.

Just Showing off my three Mephisto Girls ... All about 40-46ish days old ..... All grown to compete in the Mephisto Grower Battle ...... Selected Sam’s Crack, middle Plant, to Battle .... Killer growth so far, confident buds forthcoming will match ....

This is like waiting for XMAS to arrive, pumped to say the least as I, so far, knock on wood, nailed this grow with the LOS and dialed in environment .....

Far Left Strawberry Nugs, Sam’s Crack and on the Right is Gold Glue ... 3 plants in oversizedd 2x4 tent .... 7-10 gallon pots but not entire pot is filled with soil - I have extra drainage at bottom and top 3” of pot has no soil, compost and mulch so really using five gallons only of dirt .... This LOS Grow is Rocking :smoking:

9CAAC9EE-4008-4BF2-9DAE-C8AB1F1FD17C.jpeg

I kinda like the individual COB myself .... They allow you to adjust lights more precisely...... Had issue with 3 Bears in that she doesn’t like as much light as say Strawberry Nugs, which if I had individual COBs I coulda adjusted to fit her preferences as it was, had to move to different tent, different light where Goldilocks is doing fine.

Same reasons here. I thought of buying the GH Telos0008 or COBs. The Telos is an outstanding product but I like to play with intensity, coverage, overlapping and wall-reflection, so I decided for the COBs and I‘m happy with them.

BTW beautiful ladies you have! Well done! :cheers:

Same reasons here. I thought of buying the GH Telos0008 or COBs. The Telos is an outstanding product but I like to play with intensity, coverage, overlapping and wall-reflection, so I decided for the COBs and I‘m happy with them.

BTW beautiful ladies you have! Well done! :cheers:

Yea me too, love to get lights dialed in as well, use my PAR Meter to adjust as needed ...

Running two COBs 3500k and a 3000k 200 Watt on a rail .... COBs are on left and right with rail running back and forth ....

COB on left 54 Watt and right is 100 Watt ....Light from both cobs hit middle Plant and rail hits them all .... Not sure on spectrum each gets as I don’t own a light wave meter or whatever they are called but girls seem to approve, so I’m ok not having that meter but someday I may get ..... Such a High Value Plant.
4536FE3B-98C8-4C31-87C0-A69A5828E837.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back