Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm sure question has been asked.
The Canadian site has a very,small seed stock inventory and stickers are advertised but not available.
The other sites seemed well stocked and stickers are available.
Will this be rectified in the forseeable future?

Thanks,
Koots

Some weeks ago I changed my lights. Last couple of years I‘ve used a Hans-Panel 180w ...now it’s COB-time and the improvement is insane! My tent is quite small (3x3x6) so I have 4 COBs 3500K, 50W ..... 1 COB/lady. The girls are planted with a difference of 3 weeks between them .... the idea is to chop and replace every 3 weeks a plant ..... „gringuito‘s carousel“

At this moment, there are 3 ladies in my little garden:

Forgotten Cookies at day 52
Orange Diesel, 33 days old
Forum Stomper at day 14
(Next week a Sour Stomper will start her life and join the party)

@mephisto Your gear is awesome! Thank you so much for providing these great genetics :thanks:

Forum Stomper, day 14

View attachment 1025830

Overview

View attachment 1025831

Forgotten Cookies, day 52

View attachment 1025832 View attachment 1025834

Orange Diesel, day 33

View attachment 1025835 View attachment 1025836
Nice setup you got there, love the staggering idea, perpetual harvests, will have to try. I agree after the switch to COBs myself have had amazing results.

Nice setup you got there, love the staggering idea, perpetual harvests, will have to try. I agree after the switch to COBs myself have had amazing results.

Thanks ... having always 4 ladies in different stages of life is a lot of fun. BTW space management is easier and RH more stable and if you have any issue with an older plant you have the possibility to analyze it and possibly improve on the younger ones ....

Hello,
I'm sure question has been asked.
The Canadian site has a very,small seed stock inventory and stickers are advertised but not available.
The other sites seemed well stocked and stickers are available.
Will this be rectified in the forseeable future?

Thanks,
Koots

Get used to less seeds, less products, expensive shipping and bad sour crack.
Mephisto way of getting the new canadian market served.
Their genetics is above and beyond but I do not think we have been treated right. My opinion...

Their genetics is above and beyond but I do not think we have been treated right. My opinion...
For 6 guys taking it worldwide, and just now coming online to have multiple points of sale around the world, that's pretty critical, and they attended to those who had sour crack issues (from Canada) , offering to replace seeds after Stan ran a germ test.....

I'm not seeing poorly treated.

For 6 guys taking it worldwide, and just now coming online to have multiple points of sale around the world, that's pretty critical, and they attended to those who had sour crack issues (from Canada) , offering to replace seeds after Stan ran a germ test.....

That is your opinion, and I respect it. But I feel different about it.

Plenty of other sources to try if you not happy :)

I just stumbled across this conversation and wanted to our in my 2cents quick. Let's not forget Mephisto had their hands full before all the site changes and addition of the US and Canadian sites. As far as tje Sour Crack "issue" all purchases come with a disclaimer after reading it I would feel privileged to be offered any assistance from the breeder for poor germ rates. Again I just found this and we are all entitled to our opinions but I do not think we should be going around bashing anyone. Can I ask what your goal is here without you bv getting upset maybe I can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back