Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed. Spent 5 days on a big river in Canada on a jet boat sturgeon fishing. Great experience. We were with a guide who sits on the sturgeon conservation board and he's all about sturgeon. Learned lots. That purple just kills me though. It was the only one over 5 days that looked like that. And we caught a lot of them. Sturgeon are living dinosaurs just like my fave fish, tarpon. Quite protected. Tagged. We caught one that was tagged down in Washington state in some river there. It migrated out in to the ocean and up in to our river in Canada. Probably because we have better beer up here!
Tarpon... My dad raised my four younger siblings in the keys. Hopefully the lady and I will get down to the Keys next spring to do some tarpon fishing. she always out fishes me. wasn't in the budget this year. Have yet to catch a tarpon, but most of the other game fish in Florida checked off. Its great to see others enjoying their dreams. The look on your sons face is priceless. Be well

She's a sweetheart, tolerant of my feelings, and a very sativa structure to the girl I popped. The Hubbabubba Haze seems to be even more so.

Only girl giving me any lip is the super orange haze... she seems to be a little on the sensitive side.
Both strains will go outdoor this summer, have a feeling they'll both do well in the Ca central valley heat.

View attachment 1024993
She's a sweetheart, tolerant of my feelings, and a very sativa structure to the girl I popped. The Hubbabubba Haze seems to be even more so.

Only girl giving me any lip is the super orange haze... she seems to be a little on the sensitive side.
Both strains will go outdoor this summer, have a feeling they'll both do well in the Ca central valley heat.

View attachment 1024993

Sweet Plant .... Super Haze maybe sensitive to too much light, try her in a corner, maybe .... my 3 Bears was and I thought it was overwatered but I finally figured out - she’s doing fine at 50% light power, tent is short and light as high as it can go .... may need to move onto a workbench area without a tent .... 7” cola, wished I’d trained her better as she has 8 buds symmetrically around her, all lower height, gosh darn it ......

Anyways set Super in a corner or low light, try that maybe just maybe she’ll behave, good luck!

Tarpon... My dad raised my four younger siblings in the keys. Hopefully the lady and I will get down to the Keys next spring to do some tarpon fishing. she always out fishes me. wasn't in the budget this year. Have yet to catch a tarpon, but most of the other game fish in Florida checked off. Its great to see others enjoying their dreams. The look on your sons face is priceless. Be well

Hope you get a chance to do tarpon. Same crazy antics as steelhead but so much bigger. Best places are in Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Florida has too much pressure. And guides down there are pretty cheap so it offsets the extra travel cost to get to Central America. Once you get a tarpon, there isn't much else that gets you as excited. About the only thing that would is fly fishing for killer whales with an imitation seal with a 5 weight. :smoking:

Hope you get a chance to do tarpon. Same crazy antics as steelhead but so much bigger. Best places are in Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Florida has too much pressure. And guides down there are pretty cheap so it offsets the extra travel cost to get to Central America. Once you get a tarpon, there isn't much else that gets you as excited. About the only thing that would is fly fishing for killer whales with an imitation seal with a 5 weight. :smoking:
hahahaha, I may be in luck, a good friend of mine has a surf camp down in Nicaragua. Haven't been to Central America yet. Im not a big fan of heat. takes a few gallons of water and two days to acclimate. New England through n through.

I see you guys have your Ca SC issue sorted but just thought I'd still share mine from England I bought Monday, been in tissue about 34 hours now...Id plant them any time from now but if I wanted to I'd let em have another day in tissue too.
DSC_0842.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back