Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@STILLSMOKIN I just did a quick search of your posts in the Light Battle thread and all pictures are there? Must be a browser problem switch to FireFox and try that.

Man I just searched for an hour trying to find post on here with pics. 3 different places I posted and all gone now. Even lighting battle post for @Mañ'O'Green was gone. :wall:

All pics from build were in my mephisto 2018 thread. But its a five gallon bucket with a 10" spacer wedged in to hold dirt up. Then you have pebbles to keep medium lifted. Air stone in bottom and feed line running in at desired level through side.
Make sure to use a sealed container for res elevated for a feed line

Mephisto has some gurus on here testing some new strains. Mango caught my attention. Gosh forgive me I don’t know all of them but I think Mizzo, Slow, Dabber, Arthur and gosh I just smoked a bowl and I’d be guessing others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and I just smoked the big one, could you repeat please ......:haha:

Ha!! Right on man!! Two tiny Grapey Walter buds left and even smaller amount of my BTS from my first grow. I’m savoring each and every pull this evening. Sucks but rounding the corner on second run that will replenish the jars.

She's a sweetheart, tolerant of my feelings, and a very sativa structure to the girl I popped. The Hubbabubba Haze seems to be even more so.

Only girl giving me any lip is the super orange haze... she seems to be a little on the sensitive side.
Both strains will go outdoor this summer, have a feeling they'll both do well in the Ca central valley heat.

20190301_182231.jpg

She's a sweetheart, tolerant of my feelings, and a very sativa structure to the girl I popped. The Hubbabubba Haze seems to be even more so.

Only girl giving me any lip is the super orange haze... she seems to be a little on the sensitive side.
Both strains will go outdoor this summer, have a feeling they'll both do well in the Ca central valley heat.

View attachment 1024993

She’s purdy for sure. Looking forward to seeing her fully mature. She smell of mango yet?

Edit: kidding on smell. Emojis no worky for me on Crapatalk app.

She’s purdy for sure. Looking forward to seeing her fully mature. She smell of mango yet?

Honestly with 9 in there... and my sour crack being at the point it is... I really can't pick up on anything yet... other than the sour crack.

@STILLSMOKIN I just did a quick search of your posts in the Light Battle thread and all pictures are there? Must be a browser problem switch to FireFox and try that.
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green i found it finally but I do need to update pics of medium. I will with next log

Honestly with 9 in there... and my sour crack being at the point it is... I really can't pick up on anything yet... other than the sour crack.

Similar here with my Sour cracks. I think they smell of sour milk with a dash of dead bait shrimp after a long day of fishing. But gosh dang she a wonderful smoke and has a permanent home in the room.

Similar here with my Sour cracks. I think they smell of sour milk with a dash of dead bait shrimp after a long day of fishing. But gosh dang she a wonderful smoke and has a permanent home in the room.

Can't wait to grow some SC finally. Getting some replacements from the Canuck site so they will be in my next grow starting in the spring. Going to probably do 3 of them.

Sour Milk? Yuk!
Dead shrimp? Fucking double yuck!

Love fishing though. Going offshore for tuna out of Tampa in late April. Want to check tuna off my bucket list.

Can't wait to grow some SC finally. Getting some replacements from the Canuck site so they will be in my next grow starting in the spring. Going to probably do 3 of them.

Sour Milk? Yuk!
Dead shrimp? Fucking double yuck!

Love fishing though. Going offshore for tuna out of Tampa in late April. Want to check tuna off my bucket list.

Ha! Hell yes man. Super funk for sure!

And excellent news on getting you some SC. Got 2 phenos of SC now. Really neat to see the difference. Short and fat thick buds with frost, tall’ish and lanky looking with thick frosty buds. The last part of that sentence is what recently surprised me. It really seems to have much more frost than the shorter girls.

Hope you get to check tuna off your list. It’s on my list too amigo...in particular, yellowfin. Bluefin way up in the northeast US some day too. Fishing is my other passion. Saltwater is preferred but wetting a hook is best anywhere I can. Me and my kiddos headed to the river this weekend. Hope to be fry’n up a mess of whitebass Saturday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back