Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not computing that. How can you have a container of dirt and 3g water?
Man I just searched for an hour trying to find post on here with pics. 3 different places I posted and all gone now. Even lighting battle post for @Mañ'O'Green was gone. :wall:

All pics from build were in my mephisto 2018 thread. But its a five gallon bucket with a 10" spacer wedged in to hold dirt up. Then you have pebbles to keep medium lifted. Air stone in bottom and feed line running in at desired level through side.
Make sure to use a sealed container for res elevated for a feed line

Man I just searched for an hour trying to find post on here with pics. 3 different places I posted and all gone now. Even lighting battle post for @Mañ'O'Green was gone. :wall:

All pics from build were in my mephisto 2018 thread. But its a five gallon bucket with a 10" spacer wedged in to hold dirt up. Then you have pebbles to keep medium lifted. Air stone in bottom and feed line running in at desired level through side.

Do you have to keep water level right up to dirt or is their a gap ?

Pictures would be nice for sure. So is this like a self contained autopot that has a medium up top and it wicks feed water from below?

Well once again guys your customer service has astounded me!!! Ordered a 3 pack of AVT and a single Sour Livers seed yesterday morning and........ Bang..... they fell through the letterbox today!!! As usual very generous with the extras ordered, 2 cool stickers and 5 freebie NCH [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Loving The Meph guys [emoji3059] any news on the UK getting Double Grape & 4AM???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures would be nice for sure. So is this like a self contained autopot that has a medium up top and it wicks feed water from below?
IMG_20190117_140312.jpg
IMG_20190117_143811.jpg

:toke: Hello Recycled - Love recyclables .... Anyways got a quickie question for ya ....

Mango Smile - where / who’s strain is that? I keep seeing it here / there but no see on Mephisto but I’m Old, help please?

Thank you!
:pass:
Mephisto has four new strains in testing right now. Mango Smile is one of them. There are growers on AFN that test for Mephisto, so thats where/why you are seeing a few new strain names floating around. There is a communal thread in the Mephisto section where several testers are posting their grow pics in one post. All the info on the new strains is on page one!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/2019-artisanal-communal-test-thread.69640/

CDLC and Sam Cracks Day 23, they are growing 1inch a day now!!

Also thank you to Mitch for helping me out, got some Alien Vs Triangle and Gold Glue on the way to me :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190306_222919.jpg
    IMG_20190306_222919.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20190306_222925.jpg
    IMG_20190306_222925.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 42
:toke: Hello Recycled - Love recyclables .... Anyways got a quickie question for ya ....

Mango Smile - where / who’s strain is that? I keep seeing it here / there but no see on Mephisto but I’m Old, help please?

Thank you!
:pass:

Mephisto has some gurus on here testing some new strains. Mango caught my attention. Gosh forgive me I don’t know all of them but I think Mizzo, Slow, Dabber, Arthur and gosh I just smoked a bowl and I’d be guessing others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back