Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 GWK on day 27. I like the open structure. Not short or dense. Very easy plant to train. Very interested to see what they do in flower now that I have them all trained to what I wanted.

View attachment 1024880

have u done any topping on those plants?

I dunno if i cut her head or not

Grapey Walter is just a beautiful girl. Really impressed with these Genetics
IMG_20190223_194553128.jpg

Hey everyone!

Long time fan, first time grower. Just started the freebies about 2 weeks ago, growing some northern cheese haze. Take a look if you have some time!

Just wanted to drop some feedback:
Excellent customer service, all my messages were responded to quickly. Shipment was dispatched quickly and received earlier than I had expected. In addition the freebies were extremely generous and I love the stickers! I look forward to growing these babies and to future orders.

Much love!

Hey everyone!

Long time fan, first time grower. Just started the freebies about 2 weeks ago, growing some northern cheese haze. Take a look if you have some time!

Just wanted to drop some feedback:
Excellent customer service, all my messages were responded to quickly. Shipment was dispatched quickly and received earlier than I had expected. In addition the freebies were extremely generous and I love the stickers! I look forward to growing these babies and to future orders.

Much love!

I ordered 3 sour crack Monday and got them yesterday. Iv put 3 of them in tissue straight away, so 24 hours so far, Il give them another 24 hours in their environment and I'm certain they'll be ready to go. all 5 seeds were tiny compared to alot of seeds I have from mephisto and others, that being said I'm fully confident in them and will keep you posted.
You wouldnt have got any of the SC that people were having problems with anyways.. they did germ tests for that batch at all their facilities and only the .ca ones were sub par and had to be taken down. They havent even had SC for sale in .ca since black friday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back