Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a totally fair and legit post. Really well stated IMO. Not confrontational at all.

I'd just bail on the SC and get try a different strain. They have just been a bad batch for too many peeps.

@stan_mephisto whatever happened to the SC germ test? Did I miss the posted results or something? Are you still doing it?
And is the germ test being done with the specific beans sent to canada? And not just beans from the same batch somewhere else..

And is the germ test being done with the specific beans sent to canada? And not just beans from the same batch somewhere else..
I should have kept reading before replying.. too bad my 5 SC were freebies so I cant prove I got them... oh well I have an order coming today that I placed sunday (hows that for amazing service) so more freebies and extras coming

I ordered 3 sour crack Monday and got them yesterday. Iv put 3 of them in tissue straight away, so 24 hours so far, Il give them another 24 hours in their environment and I'm certain they'll be ready to go. all 5 seeds were tiny compared to alot of seeds I have from mephisto and others, that being said I'm fully confident in them and will keep you posted.

Perfect timing on my package today aswell. I'm chopping a white chem down when I get home and germinating either a 4 assed monkey or forgotten cookies that's coming in today's package. Depending on what freebies I get it's going to be a hard decision to decide what to pop in a good way lol

:vibe:

This Post is solely Intended to Show-Off the Grow - After all if we can’t show here, where can we show ....

OldBoy is employing LOS - Organics, utilizing the autoflower strain, Strawberry Nuggets by Mephisto .....

Strawberry Nugs Rocks when grown like nature wanted her to grow .....

34ish days old, look at this Girl - She’s loving the LOS, living organic soil, and her environment .....

Not a drop of any bottled nutrients were used, nor will they be used for entire grow ......

No Colas were cut or leaves trimmed (except a bottom fan leaf that kinda got mangled) ..... Only a few leaf tucks ....

Bingo Baby ..... Can hardly wait to see how big the buds get .... Buds forming are starting to look like the wife’s cotton balls she uses to cleanse face .....

OK that’s it, I’ll show her later, too good looking to keep in the closet. :smoking:
:bighug:
D999DE93-266E-4623-B2CD-4C5E0688E347.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back