Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well OK but please get Goldie in too .... She’s my favorite Gal, she grows so perfect, smaller plant which I favor ..... How can they say no, to a strain that looks like her?

View attachment 1024410

Right on! And dang she IS purdy!! Im holding off for another week or so before I show off my BTS. She looks nothing like my first attempt. Prolly 30 inches and won’t be much trimming when she’s mature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on! And dang she IS purdy!! Im holding off for another week or so before I show off my BTS. She looks nothing like my first attempt. Prolly 30 inches and won’t be much trimming when she’s mature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thanks:

Thnaks Recycle .... Not a leaf has been trimmed eixther, like to keep as natural as possible .... Be sure you tag me when you post, wanna see your baby, BTS .....

Yea my second grow too, nothing like the FFOF grow that I had issues with, this LOS rocks.

I am really at a loss here... that sour crack that wouldn’t shed its shell finally did and after all that drama all it would do was grow 1 leaf.. looked “pinched” on the other side and never grew another leaf despite perfect conditions. I suppose it’s great it didn’t just fall over and die like it’s other sour crack sisters. After not changing 1 millimeter or putting out a second true leaf, It was replaced with an amnesia cookies that .. would also not come out of its seed. Again, not a situation where it needs a little help but, it’s absolutely not coming off without harming it. I used h2o2 this time and my 2 remaining GSC from fast buds germed and came out of the dirt no problem but ..
.....here we are again..................

I’m sorry but these seeds are way too expensive for this to be happening this much. This was my first order from mephisto and ... I can’t express how excited I was to try them. I was a fan of theirs before even ordering as silly as it sounds.. I spent a good 6 months just admiring the genetics and trying to decide “gee what should I try first”? I really wanted to try them all

I see people come here in the mephisto thread and be unreasonable & demanding about their seeds so you can imagine I’m terrified to say anything for fear of sounding like one of those people but ... man what gives? I’m not mad,honestly, I’m just super dissapointed. I hate that I have to leave any kind of comment at all that isn’t positive but my experience hasn’t been positive. Sorry :(

Last edited:
I am really at a loss here... that sour crack that wouldn’t shed its shell finally did and after all that drama all it would do was grow 1 leaf.. looked “pinched” on the other side and never grew another leaf despite perfect conditions. I suppose it’s great it didn’t just fall over and die like it’s other sour crack sisters. After not changing 1 millimeter or putting out a second true lead It was replaced with an amnesia that would also not come out of its seed!! Again, not a situation where it needs a little help but, it’s the seed. I used h2o2 this time and my 2 remaining GSC from fast buds germed and came out of the dirt no problem but ..
.....here we are again..................

I’m sorry but these seeds are way too expensive for this to be happening this much. This was my first order from mephisto and ... I can’t express how excited I was to try them. I was a fan of theirs before even ordering as silly as it sounds.. I spent a good 6 months just admiring the genetics and trying to decide “gee what should I try first”? I really wanted to try them all

I see people come here in the mephisto thread and be unreasonable & demanding about their seeds so you can imagine I’m terrified to say anything for fear of sounding like one of those people but ... man what gives? I’m not mad,honestly, I’m just super dissapointed. I hate that I have to leave any kind of comment at all that isn’t positive but my experience hasn’t been positive. Sorry :(

That was a totally fair and legit post. Really well stated IMO. Not confrontational at all.

I'd just bail on the SC and get try a different strain. They have just been a bad batch for too many peeps.

@stan_mephisto whatever happened to the SC germ test? Did I miss the posted results or something? Are you still doing it?

Sorry for the delay, was double checking the germ tests relative to each retail location. It does appear that the Sour Crack in Canada and Canada only has had a germ rate below our acceptable levels. This may be an old batch that was held onto by our last distributor, the sour crack in other locations are still very good and dont have any germ issues.

So for people in Canada who have ordered Sour crack and have had germ issues you can message me for a replacement pack. You must provide a valid order number, that contains sour crack. Or to save us costs on shipping we can offer your a discount code and a replacement pack on your next order (double grape coming soon).

I have germ tested several other strains that people have had complaints about, everything else checks out just fine. So please don't message asking for a replacement of anything besides Sour crack in Canada.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay, was double checking the germ tests relative to each retail location. It does appear that the Sour Crack in Canada and Canada only has had a germ rate below our acceptable levels. This may be an old batch that was held onto by our last distributor, the sour crack in other locations are still very good and dont have any germ issues.

So for people in Canada who have ordered Sour crack and have had germ issues you can message me for a replacement pack. You must provide a valid order number, that contains sour crack. Or to save us costs on shipping we can offer your a discount code and a replacement pack on your next order (double grape coming soon).

I have germ tested several other strains that people have had complaints about, everything else checks out just fine. So please don't message asking for a replacement of anything besides Sour crack in Canada.

I was going to like your post more than once, but no can do.

Thanks for taking the time to do a germ test. That's a good breeder business customer relationship thing you did. And its good to see that your results were consistent with what people were finding. I mean its bad you found issues of course, but its good it matches what others found.

I did order a 7 pack from the Canadian store on the BF sale. Will PM you my order details.

Nicely done @stan_mephisto, wonderful customer service. Would not expect anything different from you guys. Keep up the good work!

Wow ... “please don’t message about it unless it’s in Canada ?”

Don’t worry you won’t be hearing from me ever, at all.

I’m speechless and that did It for me. Great luck to you guys

Wow ... “please don’t message about it unless it’s in Canada ?”

Don’t worry you won’t be hearing from me ever, at all.

I’m speechless and that did It for me. Great luck to you guys
That was not directed towards you, was inteded to prevent everyone requesting free seeds. Pm me about your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back