Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying the same thing last week. You got Strawberry, Orange, Mango, and Grape, but no Blueberry. What's up with that? Happy weed as I recall, especially if you get the blueberry that has some of DJ's strains in its lineage. Maybe even go for a full cornucopia and get a pineapple strain as well.

Sorry, I must be hungry with all that fruit racing through my mind.:biggrin:

I like the pineapple Grows I’ve seen ...... nice rounded plants with tops all over the place ... Blueberry, I love blueberries so I would be a buyer of an indica Blueberry Strain myself .... just my two cents!

I was saying the same thing last week. You got Strawberry, Orange, Mango, and Grape, but no Blueberry. What's up with that? Happy weed as I recall, especially if you get the blueberry that has some of DJ's strains in its lineage. Maybe even go for a full cornucopia and get a pineapple strain as well.

Sorry, I must be hungry with all that fruit racing through my mind.:biggrin:
Yeah, I’d be all over anything blueberry from Mephisto and more so, Blackberry. Not a lot of availability for Blackberry strains that I can see and the little I’ve had I have loved.

@Beerhunter CDN

Oh heck ya, forgot about blackberries.... my favorite.... yes yes please, would love Blackberry!

This Strawberry Nugs is a awesome, 32ish day’s old, so why not do a Blackberry?

Attachments

• 41132D90-7A5E-4F7D-BE90-2F692E379A52.jpeg
    41132D90-7A5E-4F7D-BE90-2F692E379A52.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 55
  • CD4FFBAE-5976-4E73-A326-A24C445F8441.jpeg
    CD4FFBAE-5976-4E73-A326-A24C445F8441.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 51
Yes this is on my list of strains for possible projects, I think blueberry is something our catalogue is missing.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I’d say incorporate blue toof special with some blueberry genetics!! Yeh that. No seriously. :)

Is it just me or is double and triple posts common using Tapatalk? Each morning I’ve got to delete at least one of my double posts. Carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Beerhunter CDN

Oh heck ya, forgot about blackberries.... my favorite.... yes yes please, would love Blackberry!

This Strawberry Nugs is a awesome, 32ish day’s old, so why not do a Blackberry?
That’s a fine looking plant! She will be a part of my next run. I think Mephisto could do well incorporating Blueberry or Blackberry into their genetics. I’d almost prefer Blackberry to fill a demand for it. I could just see them running an Illuminauto of Blackberry Kush x Strawberry Nuggets. Black Strawberries!!

How am I not a consultant for Mephisto yet?!? :crying:

That’s a fine looking plant! She will be a part of my next run. I think Mephisto could do well incorporating Blueberry or Blackberry into their genetics. I’d almost prefer Blackberry to fill a demand for it. I could just see them running an Illuminauto of Blackberry Kush x Strawberry Nuggets. Black Strawberries!!

How am I not a consultant for Mephisto yet?!? :crying:

Ha! Get in line man!! We all aspire to be consultants for these fine genetics!! Hope all is well Beerhunter CDN.

Ha!! Will do. Blue toof special will be moved to the front though! :)

Well OK but please get Goldie in too .... She’s my favorite Gal, she grows so perfect, smaller plant which I favor ..... How can they say no, to a strain that looks like her?

02B0FC38-CA40-4CD6-A8AA-660CABBC0901.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back