Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing. Don’t get me wrong, I’d be happy with ANYTHING labeled “free”

I know this probably isn’t always possible/feasible but I think I speak for many when I say it kind of feels special to get a strain you can’t purchase as a freebie. Or a strain that isn’t available on the shop at the time of order etc.

Really wish I had more Sams crack seeds. 1/2 thrived. Probably got rid of all the Sams crack due to customer complaints. Best smelling Mephisto strain I’ve ever grown personally.

Anyway, those “rare” freebies are really neat and I hope they come back around! You guys sent me a sour stomper x fantasmo express once and it’s my GOAT strain. Love it. Luckily I have a few more beans of it.

Anybody know the freebies right now I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on Samsquanch,Ripleys & Skywalker...
Freebies are a rotation of in stock strains as of now. Ran out of all the one off crosses and stuff.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

@stan_mephisto could you all consider like a 2 of each of the new strains in a pack when they release? Unfortunately I’ll never be able to afford to buy packs of them all, but I could probably swing an 8 pack of the new strains 2 of each. Not 2+1 or any gimmicks etc. just 2 beans of the four new strains in a pack for x price would be freaking awesome!

Yes this is on my list of strains for possible projects, I think blueberry is something our catalogue is missing.

I was saying the same thing last week. You got Strawberry, Orange, Mango, and Grape, but no Blueberry. What's up with that? Happy weed as I recall, especially if you get the blueberry that has some of DJ's strains in its lineage. Maybe even go for a full cornucopia and get a pineapple strain as well.

Sorry, I must be hungry with all that fruit racing through my mind.:biggrin:

Yes this is on my list of strains for possible projects, I think blueberry is something our catalogue is missing.

Hmmmmm interesting! Any items on your list matching the description of Cinderella99 ? I can dream lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back