Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto I wanted to order some of the Alien Vs Triangle but they seem to be out of stock pretty much everywhere I've looked in the US. Any idea when they are coming back?

@mephisto I wanted to order some of the Alien Vs Triangle but they seem to be out of stock pretty much everywhere I've looked in the US. Any idea when they are coming back?
AVT sold out really quickly, I have some 1 packs in going to put back up on the US site, but there arent many left.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

AVT sold out really quickly, I have some 1 packs in going to put back up on the US site, but there arent many left.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Good morning Stan. Any feedback on blue toof special coming back to your US site? She holds a very special place in my medicine cabinet. Growing my last 2 now. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning Stan. Any feedback on blue toof special coming back to your US site? She holds a very special place in my medicine cabinet. Growing my last 2 now. :-/

Heard Real Nice things about this Blue Toof. Whats She like?

Heard Real Nice things about this Blue Toof. Whats She like?

Quite the heavy toker here prolly like most of us. To me, she relaxes me with a full body high and allows me to get to sleep quicker and stay asleep longer. I’d really like to make some rosin from a BTS in the future. She seems quite the candidate for that.

And to be honest, in my opinion, she’s not as pretty as sour crack but what she lacks in beauty she makes up with a punch to my noggin!! Although one BTS I have now in late stages of bloom is turning out to be quite the specimen.

Id like the sleep longer effect. I've got some 24 carat freebies that should help. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, eh. I wonder if the Blue toof is retired. I suppose well find out.

Id like the sleep longer effect. I've got some 24 carat freebies that should help. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, eh. I wonder if the Blue toof is retired. I suppose well find out.

Looking forward to sampling 24k too. Got two now at day 40. Tiny little things!!

Edit: gosh I hope BTS hasn’t been retired!

Hey there wondering if meph can help. Ordered 2 packs of BSQ and DN, the DN have germinated 5/6 however the BSQ currently sits at 0.

Been using your method to germ and it's worked well for me before. Tent is 29c and 43% humidity and after 72 hours they show no signs of life.

The freebies I got sent have also germed fine (FE) , so I'm at a loss for what's happened here.
View attachment 1023237
@mephisto can you help with this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back