Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post oops..

Last edited:
Sweet, got home to my mailman walking up to my door with my beans! I was right it is going to be a very hard decision on what to pop after seeing my freebies. They gave me artisanal fugue state freebies!

4AM....Forgotten Cookies.... Fugue... decisions...

Hey everyone!

Long time fan, first time grower. Just started the freebies about 2 weeks ago, growing some northern cheese haze. Take a look if you have some time!

Just wanted to drop some feedback:
Excellent customer service, all my messages were responded to quickly. Shipment was dispatched quickly and received earlier than I had expected. In addition the freebies were extremely generous and I love the stickers! I look forward to growing these babies and to future orders.

Much love!

Welcome to AFN and the Meph head family. You’ve landed in auto heaven and starting with incredible genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not very far in to flower for that age. that's a big ass pot isn't it? that will stretch the timeline out. She certainly is big and it must be the pot (the container type of pot :smoking:)
1.5 gals dirt then three gallons water.

I’ve got myself lost on the grow battles now.

Who has the biggest mango smile so far??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:toke: Hello Recycled - Love recyclables .... Anyways got a quickie question for ya ....

Mango Smile - where / who’s strain is that? I keep seeing it here / there but no see on Mephisto but I’m Old, help please?

Thank you!
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back