Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Hell yes man. Super funk for sure!

And excellent news on getting you some SC. Got 2 phenos of SC now. Really neat to see the difference. Short and fat thick buds with frost, tall’ish and lanky looking with thick frosty buds. The last part of that sentence is what recently surprised me. It really seems to have much more frost than the shorter girls.

Hope you get to check tuna off your list. It’s on my list too amigo...in particular, yellowfin. Bluefin way up in the northeast US some day too. Fishing is my other passion. Saltwater is preferred but wetting a hook is best anywhere I can. Me and my kiddos headed to the river this weekend. Hope to be fry’n up a mess of whitebass Saturday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the purple phenos on this bad boy. Its about 400 lbs and 7'.

IMG_3180.JPG

Holy moly!!! Beautiful man. Sturgeon if I’m not mistaken?

Yes indeed. Spent 5 days on a big river in Canada on a jet boat sturgeon fishing. Great experience. We were with a guide who sits on the sturgeon conservation board and he's all about sturgeon. Learned lots. That purple just kills me though. It was the only one over 5 days that looked like that. And we caught a lot of them. Sturgeon are living dinosaurs just like my fave fish, tarpon. Quite protected. Tagged. We caught one that was tagged down in Washington state in some river there. It migrated out in to the ocean and up in to our river in Canada. Probably because we have better beer up here!

Sorry for the delay, was double checking the germ tests relative to each retail location. It does appear that the Sour Crack in Canada and Canada only has had a germ rate below our acceptable levels. This may be an old batch that was held onto by our last distributor, the sour crack in other locations are still very good and dont have any germ issues.

So for people in Canada who have ordered Sour crack and have had germ issues you can message me for a replacement pack. You must provide a valid order number, that contains sour crack. Or to save us costs on shipping we can offer your a discount code and a replacement pack on your next order (double grape coming soon).

I have germ tested several other strains that people have had complaints about, everything else checks out just fine. So please don't message asking for a replacement of anything besides Sour crack in Canada.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Does that apply to those that had problems with SC as freebies?

Yes indeed. Spent 5 days on a big river in Canada on a jet boat sturgeon fishing. Great experience. We were with a guide who sits on the sturgeon conservation board and he's all about sturgeon. Learned lots. That purple just kills me though. It was the only one over 5 days that looked like that. And we caught a lot of them. Sturgeon are living dinosaurs just like my fave fish, tarpon. Quite protected. Tagged. We caught one that was tagged down in Washington state in some river there. It migrated out in to the ocean and up in to our river in Canada. Probably because we have better beer up here!

Friggn sweet man. I’ll fish Canada some day my friend. Guarantee. My son has the passion too. I could see an Alaska trip and then work our way into Canada to get a taste of the northern fishing lifestyle. Damn sounds like I need to win the lotto!!

Similar here with my Sour cracks. I think they smell of sour milk with a dash of dead bait shrimp after a long day of fishing. But gosh dang she a wonderful smoke and has a permanent home in the room.

Right now I wish she'd get boogie-ing... today is 57 from drop, and we're not even close yet... stacking hard, but I don't see her coming down for at least 3 weeks... first time I've run SC... so maybe there's a surprise around the corner. Or maybe I just run way long on everything.

Friggn sweet man. I’ll fish Canada some day my friend. Guarantee. My son has the passion too. I could see an Alaska trip and then work our way into Canada to get a taste of the northern fishing lifestyle. Damn sounds like I need to win the lotto!!

Alaska is great. Win that lotto soon. Or sell all your belongings if you have to. I worry about what things are going to be like in 10 - 15 years. So I'm trying to have my son and I fish as much as we can now. My sons first fish was a 10lb silver coho on a west coast river. This is from a few years ago and he's much better at handling now! Was lucky to get this picture since it happened in just a second. Makes me laugh even years later.
P9070428.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back