Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ty. Here’s hoping it’s closer to 2 lol.. I just checked my grow calendar & it looks like she’s exactly day 49.. So a couple weeks would make a lot of sense. I like a little amber too but if I can get to it in time I like to take it just a tad before that point I must have admired / stared at her for an hour today. post germination she’s been an absolute breeze and really hasn’t complained about much or wasted much time. she was a stunted seedling but once she came back from that she never really looked back. She’s been a pleasant surprise all around despite the germination issues, I am glad she made it this far so I could get an idea of the stellar genetics at work here
Congrats on her. Nice looking SC. She is the fasted Meph strain I’ve grown, usually finishing at about 60 days.
I prefer 24 Ct , and she takes about 7 days longer. SC is not quite as lights out, sleep inducing . A favorite of many Meph fans and for good reason.

Ah, ty. Here’s hoping it’s closer to 2 lol.. I just checked my grow calendar & it looks like she’s exactly day 49.. So a couple weeks would make a lot of sense. I like a little amber too but if I can get to it in time I like to take it just a tad before that point I must have admired / stared at her for an hour today. post germination she’s been an absolute breeze and really hasn’t complained about much or wasted much time. she was a stunted seedling but once she came back from that she never really looked back. She’s been a pleasant surprise all around despite the germination issues, I am glad she made it this far so I could get an idea of the stellar genetics at work here
wish I could help, mines day 59 (from seed) today and is nowhere near that done. I figure if I get out in another 3 weeks I'll be lucky... she spent too much time getting tall. 26" tip to soil
15521126202542143719144463164768.jpg

@Arthur she looks gorgeous!!! My girl is most definitely not that tall, wowsers. What size container did you use? I used a 3g smart pot but if I grew it again I’d probably use 2g one next time. Did yours show sex pretty early? This girl wasted no time with any of that, I was very impressed with how fast this plant grew - some pretty lightning quick genetics. I should probably add I only started her count down once I saw some real leaves so...my sour crack could just as easily be on day 54 depending on what ya consider day 1..

I can’t wait to see how much your girl thickens up, looks like she’s about to get right on that for you!!

Check out the purple phenos on this bad boy. Its about 400 lbs and 7'.

View attachment 1025021
Caught my first sturgeon while salmon fishing on the Columbia river a couple years ago, thought I finally hooked that 30+ pound king but it soon became obvious it was a much larger treat, 30-min later I slid the 5ft sturgeon along the jet boat, very interesting looking fish...

@lunarman, sure was! And I agree, anyone with Alaska on their bucket list, get to it sooner rather than later. I worry what the world will be for my children.
Friends went to AK chinook fishing last year near soldotna and got skunked! We have not had Good returns of steelhead or salmon on the Columbia/Clearwater going on 3 years, very sad, they claim ocean conditions IMO numbers have been spiraling down since Japan's nuke meltdown poisoned our oceans, studies are showing sores on the heads/mouths of fish gotta wonder how safe they are to consume

Caught my first sturgeon while salmon fishing on the Columbia river a couple years ago, thought I finally hooked that 30+ pound king but it soon became obvious it was a much larger treat, 30-min later I slid the 5ft sturgeon along the jet boat, very interesting looking fish...

LOL. They will never, ever win a beauty pageant thats for sure.

Couple of things about sturgeon that I didn't know.

They do surface a lot. I've never seen one surface until we spent time on the river like that. Park a boat in a good spot in the middle of the river and just watch and you'll see them surface all over the place. A small spot on a big river holds a lot of sturgeon.

They also will jump when you catch them. Not like a tarpon or salmon, but hell man its surprising what they can do. They are solid muscle from swimming in current all the time.

Speaking of that, when I hooked my first one it was like hooking in to a bus. Such a big strong fish is one thing, but add in a strong river current and it doubles the effort. I actually tore an abdominal muscle on that 5 day trip. Took forever to heal. My war story!
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back