Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling something's going down.. big restock sale??, new strains? ( I thought they weren't coming until 420? ), stickers for .ca :)???

All the sites are empty, no stock..

Ghost toof
Untouched (short) vs pizzicato technique
Both dropped into water dec 1st
Dutchpro nutes

F12100B1-7097-453C-8CF0-7BCB41D76544.jpeg
19B2F84B-DFF3-4B86-91A1-CA86A20FAF75.jpeg
33953C8F-92AF-4026-A188-A73D7F7BD3B9.jpeg
17A2AA72-38CF-44C4-8002-92A891A7217A.jpeg
D201F502-E525-4706-891C-5FEEF1828E5F.jpeg
7794A0EB-1B77-49BC-910C-5B36EB168A8F.jpeg

I have a feeling something's going down.. big restock sale??, new strains? ( I thought they weren't coming until 420? ), stickers for .ca :)???

All the sites are empty, no stock..
Stock arrived, should be up on the site this week.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ok, I have seen NUMEROUS people complain of germination problems with Sour Crack seeds lately. I germed 4/4 that were 2+ years old recently. They are all up. That being said, with that many people having the same issues with germination, it could be a different bat h of seeds. Mine were from 2017 Black Friday and did fine. So, I popped those and ran out. I just started 2 Blue Cush seeds last night. But those are freebies. I ordered more Sour Crack and White Crack. Just to prove or disprove this "problem" I will start soaking a Sour Crack seed right now. If I have an issue, something is truely wrong. If it germs, then it is user error for those who have failed. I will start soaking a seed tonight. I soak for 24hours and directly plant, without a tail. Some open within 24 hrs...some don't. Either way, they go into Coco. Lightly covered with a dome and temps 80-85f. It will be above ground in 2-3 days max. I will go grab a cup of water and start now. Once it is up, I will post a pic. I have faith, it is not the seeds. I have only had 1Mephisto Strain not germ. White Train. They were small and immature looking. Other than that, I have 50 Sour Blues I just germed 4...they are 3 years old easily. That being said, some strains do have harder shells....often INDICA based. The h2o2 is a good idea, if you have troubles. I don't, but actually I will do a side by side. I will do 2 Sour Crack seeds right now. 1 Soaking in RO water only for 24 hrs and 1 Soaking in diluted h2o2 water for 24 hrs. I like Doing experiments and this will prove weather or not it is the seeds or user error. I have germed Hundreds of seeds. Sour Crack germ test begins...NOW! I will share info through out the next few days and pics. Peace, slow
I am responding to my own post! I soaked both seeds for 24 hours. 1 in plain RO water and 1 in H2O2 diluted in water . I planted the seeds approx 24 hours ago, neither were opened or had a tail. Because apparently many people have had issues with Sour Crack seeds not germinating, I wanted to try it out on some Sour Cracks just ordered last week. Anyways, I uncovered both seedlings to see if anything's happened, as I just lightly cover my seeds when I planted them. Well, after a 24hr Soak and the planted directly into Coco, both seeds are opened and the tap root is already growing downward. They will be above the ground by tomorrow this time. Sorry fellas, it is not the seeds that won't germinate. It is total user error if you can't get them to Germinate. I actually think they are moving faster than my last ones. That is good news. Anyone failed to Germinate your Sour Cracks lately? Hit me up, if you need help. I can assure you that the seeds are viable and actually, will be up in less than 72 hours from soaking in water. The H2O2 definitely didn't hurt, I am not sure if it will be above ground before the one with the H2O2. I will try it on my next seeds too. But I will lay off for 2 weeks starting more seeds. I did this to prove the Sour Crack seeds germ just fine, and they do. Thanks again, peace slowandeasy

Good Job .... They Rock ....Wonder what weight difference will be, cola on the smaller plant looks thicker and very dense ...... Any smell diff?
The taller one seems more Aromatic....I need to defo here and I will get some good pictures..show them buds off

I hope we get some double grape

If they dont post it with this restock I would bet on them being back 100% by the 420 sale.. they made an announcement over a month ago that they were coming back though so hopefully with this restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back