Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current grow of skywalker got these as freebies during the 420 sale nearly 2 years ago
54 days from seed
View attachment 1021898 View attachment 1021896 View attachment 1021897 View attachment 1021895

Is that the best you can do? Couldn't manage to get better buds than that?

Just pulling your leg. Looks f'ing awesome. :worship:

I have couple skywalker left myself from a while back. I don't want to pop them just until I get replenish them which will hopefully be soon. One of the first beans I got as freebies from MG.

I am responding to my own post! I soaked both seeds for 24 hours. 1 in plain RO water and 1 in H2O2 diluted in water . I planted the seeds approx 24 hours ago, neither were opened or had a tail. Because apparently many people have had issues with Sour Crack seeds not germinating, I wanted to try it out on some Sour Cracks just ordered last week. Anyways, I uncovered both seedlings to see if anything's happened, as I just lightly cover my seeds when I planted them. Well, after a 24hr Soak and the planted directly into Coco, both seeds are opened and the tap root is already growing downward. They will be above the ground by tomorrow this time. Sorry fellas, it is not the seeds that won't germinate. It is total user error if you can't get them to Germinate. I actually think they are moving faster than my last ones. That is good news. Anyone failed to Germinate your Sour Cracks lately? Hit me up, if you need help. I can assure you that the seeds are viable and actually, will be up in less than 72 hours from soaking in water. The H2O2 definitely didn't hurt, I am not sure if it will be above ground before the one with the H2O2. I will try it on my next seeds too. But I will lay off for 2 weeks starting more seeds. I did this to prove the Sour Crack seeds germ just fine, and they do. Thanks again, peace slowandeasy
Less than 24 Hrs later...2/2 Sour Cracks.

P_20190228_212922_p.jpg
P_20190228_212856_p.jpg

I got these seeds in 2 Days from the day I ordered less than 3 days later we have these. Thanks, they germ absolutely fine.

That's an older batch right? If its not from the same release then its not a legit test my friend.
I just ordered them and they were delivered in 2 days. They are new, to me. I started them the day they arrived. They are already up. I don't ship the seeds. But FWIW. My 3 year old Sour Cracks germed a couple of weeks ago. They were the last from 2017. And now the Brand New to Me Sour Cracks germed faster actually. I just wanted to prove that 2 DIFFERENT batches both germed fine. So, it is a perfect germ test for recently shipped seeds. Ordered, shipped and up in less than a week.

I just ordered them and they were delivered in 2 days. They are new, to me. I started them the day they arrived. They are already up. I don't ship the seeds. But FWIW. My 3 year old Sour Cracks germed a couple of weeks ago. They were the last from 2017. And now the Brand New to Me Sour Cracks germed faster actually. I just wanted to prove that 2 DIFFERENT batches both germed fine. So, it is a perfect germ test for recently shipped seeds. Ordered, shipped and up in less than a week.
Copy that. Disregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back