Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of the canadians that was unlucky with the Sour Crack, they were freebies but even if I paid for them. I know that @mephisto wouldnt release a bad germ rate batch, anyone can say shit about seeds not germinating for whatever reason they want to throw a rock at but meph doesnt waver, their cool, down to earth, very generous and social. A lot different than those "wal mart" seed brands..

Even if something did happen in transit, they got baked in a hot truck.. whatever.. that's a risk you have to take when buying seeds.

The fact that everyone who had problems with their SC got the seeds from .ca is a little too much of a coincidence i will admit but again, shit happens.......

does anyone know iffn 4 assed monkey is comin back..?

It's a catalogue strain and I havent heared of a discontinue. I think their in the middle of a restock for all the stores, some waiting on packages still.. .ca is supposed to have their restock up this week, hopefully today.. stan mentioned the double grape is on it's way to all the stores and will be re re re released sometime in march once they all get their stock so you'll probably see it this month sometime.. what store you order from?

I was one of the canadians that was unlucky with the Sour Crack, they were freebies but even if I paid for them. I know that @mephisto wouldnt release a bad germ rate batch, anyone can say shit about seeds not germinating for whatever reason they want to throw a rock at but meph doesnt waver, their cool, down to earth, very generous and social. A lot different than those "wal mart" seed brands..

Even if something did happen in transit, they got baked in a hot truck.. whatever.. that's a risk you have to take when buying seeds.

The fact that everyone who had problems with their SC got the seeds from .ca is a little too much of a coincidence i will admit but again, shit happens.......

Only buy direct from Mephisto ..... Got first batch of Mephisto from reseller before I knew any better ..... Second batch direct and they were bigger/plumper seeds .....

Logic tells me your best beans are staying in your stock ..... Hard to believe you would wholesale your best and sell the lesser quality at retail yourself, just saying!

Buds are the densest of anything I’ve grown to date, glad I got a few more beans .... But then I only have one grow under belt.
They were my first Mephisto grow along with 4 Assed Monkeys, very dense stout plants, easy to manage, perfect for stealth grows.

They were my first Mephisto grow along with 4 Assed Monkeys, very dense stout plants, easy to manage, perfect for stealth grows.

Haven’t grown 4 Assed Monkeys, now did you like that one? Have you done any Strawberry Nuggets? I’ve had several SN and really like that one as well .... easy to manage, little leaf tuck, if lucky as she is s stout girl and very potent, we are in process of curing some and cut up some and then rolled a jay, stuff was sticker than any Street Weed I’ve smoked in 34 years and if I thought I wanted to grow before, it’s like now I don’t wanna smoke any Street Weed the stuff was oh so good I’ll never go back to the street if I can grow - Job prevented me from growing, I’d lost my job probably as my boss was very anti weed, those Stoners aren’t good for nothing but laying around and eating munchies he’d say ..... hehe I was his right hand man but never smoked before or at work, 36 years .... Free from that Flippin BS now baby, yes!

What other shorties do you like?

Great ,fast service
Placed my first time order on the 19th beans showed on my door step on the 25 th nice discret packaging with tracking
Poped them in that afternoon. Most sprouted day 2 . couple day 3.. And have 2 not come up yet.
no blame shit hapens its a plant
Tons of freebies
Cant wait to finish them and order more

Haven’t grown 4 Assed Monkeys, now did you like that one? Have you done any Strawberry Nuggets? I’ve had several SN and really like that one as well .... easy to manage, little leaf tuck, if lucky as she is s stout girl and very potent, we are in process of curing some and cut up some and then rolled a jay, stuff was sticker than any Street Weed I’ve smoked in 34 years and if I thought I wanted to grow before, it’s like now I don’t wanna smoke any Street Weed the stuff was oh so good I’ll never go back to the street if I can grow - Job prevented me from growing, I’d lost my job probably as my boss was very anti weed, those Stoners aren’t good for nothing but laying around and eating munchies he’d say ..... hehe I was his right hand man but never smoked before or at work, 36 years .... Free from that Flippin BS now baby, yes!

What other shorties do you like?
I hear you, war on drugs shit from the Ronald Reagan years sounds like my parents. Never tried Strawberry Nuggs, I did some 24 Carat really short stout plants, most of the Kush genetics high on the indica side I have tried stay short, my favorite is Tahoe OG Kush, had to do a lot of training but stayed short, fantastic smoke from the old days. My newest grow in the works is from Synergy Genetics, Chimp Glu & Glu Scout Cookies hoping they stay short, first time with this breeder, heard great things about their work, we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back