Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SOOTDAWG

You should be proud of those buds bro, what kinda dry weight you thinking of each?
I do not know...You can see that wet weight is with it hanging off the edge ...not concentrated over the scale I’ll keep everyone posted.

Almost went to Woodstock but long haul from Sacramento, CA ..... Nixon started war on drugs, Carter not much, Ronnie / Nancy Reagan brain on drugs, bush not much, Clinton smoked but didn’t inhale, bush not much, Obama kinda helped with Cole memo, Trump started bad with sessions but improving .... yea, been a long ride .....

Let me know on other breeder but chances of me switching are slim, I like to stay with one myself - I like their customer service and they are a sponsor, didn’t look if Synergy is a sponsor.....

I’ll check out Tahoe OG, Stoner Memory says it’s on the list ... and for sure consider 24K .... Strawberry Nugs I’ve grown four total, three in my first grow in 1, 3 and 5 gal containers - all three are produced but the 3 gal seemed best for size / space .... I’ve got one going now in a seven gallon that I’ve only put five gallon of soil in and lots of lava rock on bottom and room on top for mulch on top so pot is not full of just soil - kinda 5 gallons of soil and over done on drainage and room for mulch and compost on top .....

The FIRST BATCH and my FIRST GROW we just harvested 2oz from our five gal pot with FFOF .... grow was badly goofed and they are not rack hard but fairly hard buds .... better than street weed tell ya that ....

The one in 3 gallon had a huge bud and it’s mich denser .... I had two distinct plants types ... one you can train and one you can’t.

70 grams injar but still need to cure so 2oz? But weed is dry .... not real frosty but good, again I goofed the grow, was confused ..... This Strawberry Nugs was a Trained Plant with perfect even canopy, so,etching I did right.
View attachment 1022523

3 gal FFOF and not much after that .... poor grow but she will yield 45 grans dry I think, cola is nice big - not really a trainable type of Nug .....
View attachment 1022524

Current Grow in Living Soil —- 30-31ish days old .... not trainable just leaf tuck is about it with this gal, maybe a little tie off but she is very stocky ... sweet fruity taste, couch lock .... this plant could yield 5-6 ounces, which I know is above advertised but I like to go for high goals,,why cut yourself short. Anyways I’m a dreamer!

View attachment 1022525
Reckon the past is the past, thank goodness, let’s hope the future sets us all free.

Trials and tribulations is all just part of the art of growing plants. I too like to stick with tried and true breeders when I have success, but my curiosity gets the best of me when I see all the work of breeders I haven’t used and old school genetics.

From the look of your new grow, your doing a great job. Keep it up and good luck!

I do not know...You can see that wet weight is with it hanging off the edge ...not concentrated over the scale I’ll keep everyone posted.

Correct but I was talking dry weight of each plant, totals ..... Thought you might have educated guess!

1/2 bud bud is sweet, even wet .... most don’t get that from two plants, I know I’m in that crowd, good work!

Correct but I was talking dry weight of each plant, totals ..... Thought you might have educated guess!

1/2 pound bud is sweet, even wet .... most don’t get that from two plants, I know I’m in that crowd, good work!

1/2 pound bud is sweet, even wet .... most don’t get that from two plants, I know I’m in that crowd, good work!
3 for small.....5 for taller....me thinks....quite dense buds

Reckon the past is the past, thank goodness, let’s hope the future sets us all free.

Trials and tribulations is all just part of the art of growing plants. I too like to stick with tried and true breeders when I have success, but my curiosity gets the best of me when I see all the work of breeders I haven’t used and old school genetics.

From the look of your new grow, your doing a great job. Keep it up and good luck!

True curiosity gets me too .... Thanks for checking out plants, i am trying, knowmi can do as have over 40 years outside in the garden growing all kinds of plants and now that I’ve learned how I can bring the outdoor Organics inside with Living Soil, having much better success .... Good luck back at ya - Do check out he Nugs, you’ll like!

Thank you @mephisto for yet another smooth transaction and speedy delivery. Ordered feb 27 and was in my mailbox yesterday. More sour crack, a few SODK and the freebie surprise GWK. Oh my. Can’t wait for that one!!

Any plans on bringing back my favorite sleepy time meds Blue toof special?...on your US site? Mighty fine genetics right there for sure.

Keep up the great genetics work and thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this sour crack to survive and now it’s only growing one leaf at a time.. ? Instead of sprouting a set it just does one and the other side looks pinched off. What gives? the other freak i started with the Other failed sour cracks about 2 months ago is still growing and looking pretty healthy as a plant, nice green leaves and it gets bigger and bigger but the buds themselves haven’t changed in 3 weeks and they never looked normal. They’re Uber dense micro and crinkly .. never seen this but it’s pretty obvious this isn’t going to be anything smokable .. I mean not even remotely. I wish it was safe to post pictures here because I wish I knew what on earth was wrong with this thing, I’m pretty dissapointed

So out of 5 sour crack seeds I have 1 actual viable plant... it’s about done. Maybe a couple weeks left. It’s a beautiful happy plant, the first auto I’ve grown (mostly) smoothly other than the germination struggles it survived. 1 out of 5 is pretty bad honestly , in the same conditions that every other seed germed (Pineapple Express and sweet n sour were germed with the sour cracks and 100 percent of those germed fine and are growing fine so It appears to me there’s some issues going on specifically with this batch of sour crack I got the sour cracks from the America store after the holidays

Center girl is a Sour Crack, seeds from the black friday drop. Picture is 52 days from germ. I was kinda expecting her to finish @ this size, but she's got quite a bit of time left. 8 other Meph strains around her, all 1 seed germs. 8 for 8. I've had a few come out funky, a looped root, odd growth, but after about 50 seeds, am well above 90% germ, and maybe 2 to 5% freak.
Edit: I had more issues before I stumbled on just the right place for me. Soak, paper towel and bag, small dark box in a display cabinet with a 25w light. When I set them on top of electrical things (ie router) I had many more failures.
20190301_182314.jpg
20190301_182256.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back