Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I made room for 2 Sour Crack seeds to be started. 1 is in RO water and 1is in h2o2 and RO water mixed. a 24 hr soak, then I will plant in Coco. Let's see if it's the seeds or not. I predict 2 for 2... Peace, slow

Last edited:
Gold Glue 30 days old,

Hoping for some golf ball size rock hard buds from her, love the structure ... I did very little training, just held down cola for few days and then released and some leaf tucking, that’s it .... Who knew it could be this easy!

F80D2F51-9039-4CD4-9F3A-A7A258E0EB53.jpeg

Gold Glue 30 days old,

Hoping for some golf ball size rock hard buds from her, love the structure ... I did very little training, just held down cola for few days and then released and some leaf tucking, that’s it .... Who knew it could be this easy!

View attachment 1020604
I would thin those out a little, starting at the bottom. They look great, but thick and will need airflow to prevent bud rot. Nice and healthy, but I don't see them stretching much. I will be following, nice job.

Hey guys. Just wanted to say it appears Chemdogging will be my largest plant ever possibly. It’s towering over the rest of my Mephisto.

Personal suggestion. I know you guys don’t often if ever use yield as a factor when making strains. Cool. That’s awesome. Love the quality of you all’s gear. HOWEVER, some of us aren’t in legal areas, and really have to push what we can out in short time restrictions with breaks in between. Would be amazing if you guys could work up two specialty heavy XXLs or something ya know?

Or I could just run a tent full of Chemdogging it seems :D

Thanks guys. Also, any timeline for Ghost Toof and Sams Crack? Ghost toof Smells like a bowl of damn fruit loops. Sams Crack smells like a flower bouquet.

@mephisto @stan_mephisto

Also I’ve heard Sour Crack is extremely fast. That’s another great trait for us stealth growers on time restrictions. On my next run list because of that. Do you all have any other >60 day strains?

Last edited:
Hey guys. Just wanted to say it appears Chemdogging will be my largest plant ever possibly. It’s towering over the rest of my Mephisto.

Personal suggestion. I know you guys don’t often if ever use yield as a factor when making strains. Cool. That’s awesome. Love the quality of you all’s gear. HOWEVER, some of us aren’t in legal areas, and really have to push what we can out in short time restrictions with breaks in between. Would be amazing if you guys could work up two specialty heavy XXLs or something ya know?

Or I could just run a tent full of Chemdogging it seems :D

Thanks guys. Also, any timeline for Ghost Toof and Sams Crack? Ghost toof Smells like a bowl of damn fruit loops. Sams Crack smells like a flower bouquet.

@mephisto @stan_mephisto

Also I’ve heard Sour Crack is extremely fast. That’s another great trait for us stealth growers on time restrictions. On my next run list because of that. Do you all have any other >60 day strains?

I’ve got a Sam’s Crack growing and it just yesterday, 30 days old started to show signs of flowering, same time as the 3 Bears and Gold Glue .... So I’m thinking 75ish days???
87870A0D-8248-4539-918E-1B6DE14AEF89.jpeg

View attachment 1020739 I've got a Sour Crack going now. Will state I tend to run long... she is 49 days from seed dunk today. So maybe 40ish from first leaves. I'd say I'm probably looking 75 to 80 days.

Looking forward to seeing if you can take SC that long. She matures super fast!! She’s looking great Arthur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would b
Looking forward to seeing if you can take SC that long. She matures super fast!! She’s looking great Arthur.

Thanks! I would be so happy for her to get down to business and get movin.... tent is starting to get busy...
20190226_073216.jpg

Quite the lineup coming along behind! Gonna be a great spring.

I would b

Thanks! I would be so happy for her to get down to business and get movin.... tent is starting to get busy...View attachment 1020768
Quite the lineup coming along behind! Gonna be a great spring.

You’re welcome man. My room is get’n busy too!!! Love me some mephisto. Just ordered more sour crack and single sodk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back