Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna give SODK a try, looks very interesting!

Ha!!! Yes it does. This will be the closest I get to sativa so far. 70/30 I believe? Breaking my 5 gal smartpots out after this grow finishes in 30 days or so. SODK, forum stomper and maybe my last Grapey Walter. Decisions!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would thin those out a little, starting at the bottom. They look great, but thick and will need airflow to prevent bud rot. Nice and healthy, but I don't see them stretching much. I will be following, nice job.

Same with Sam’s Crack, underneath needs trimming ..... I check 6-7 times a day .,.,,

Sam is 31 days old and I have three fans blowing lightly my Gal ....

Did trim few bottom leaves yesterday and will again today ...... Like to take it slow, hope I don’t flip-up, but I visit her often - Gotta go!

6DF972FC-6AEC-48B5-9AB7-0337484C7ACD.jpeg

Last edited:
I would thin those out a little, starting at the bottom. They look great, but thick and will need airflow to prevent bud rot. Nice and healthy, but I don't see them stretching much. I will be following, nice job.

For sure watching ..... :drool:

Meanwhile back at the Barn we subjected her to another round of stretching and release, rinse and repeat exercises .... She seems to be taking a liking to .... My method is rather simple and fast ....

Top pic shows tools and bottom shows first stretch, I prefer stretch over stress btw
813A1B71-1144-4493-A6CC-388A6D73E4D0.jpeg

Tent neatly wrapped cole, note pegs opposite of each other forming like a lock of the leaves - Is this bow tie, I have no clue but got concept on AFN .... she had her head down for about 6 hours, new growth formed .... this girl is growing so very fast in what seems ideal environment, living soil, correct light exposure and a sprinkle of ❤️ Actually a lot of love.
5F2EE960-0A24-4901-9CAF-5B130139FF89.jpeg

Here she is just a few moments ago, got her stretching out again, how long I don’t know but on my next visit I’ll evaluate and decide - Note now tent pegs are hung!
69267DB2-7FE0-4208-B6C7-22FA6B497C1D.jpeg

Finally pic last last Wednesday and bottom is Yesterday growth .... I’m using Bagged Organic Living Soil mixed to my liking, every seller says they have best, into my mix, I add my own worm castings, compost and worms ..... Top dress and mulch and a few microbio thinigies amd LOVE .... Growth is unbelievable .... Note tent pegs hanging on pot ... I constantly tuck and comb plant ... Guess I’m what they call obsessed .... Can’t wait, but I must, to taste each buds, Bud!
1894FF9B-1DB7-4113-A459-B422BBEDB630.jpeg

And finally a taken today, Tuesday 2/26 at 1pm ...Bottom left.

3 Bears to her right .... Monster in back is Sam’s Crack and to her Left is Strawberry Nugs .... 29-32 days old ....All Mephisto! .....

Note: Goldie is back in training for awhile - Bottom Left!
2E97B6AF-0B8A-41C0-9920-964AA215E56F.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back