Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
day 7 for Gwk :pass:

20190222_232556.jpg

They have a slow germination, and from what I see also their first stages are very slow.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope has left the shell without being well formed

1eD0yP9.jpg

and toof decay has even finished releasing the shell, I imagine that it is not formed either.

Bz13mpw.jpg

I do not know, they have a very rare outbreak, I do not know if it is a weakness symptom or because they are outdoors, but they are in the shade, and covered with half a plastic bottle to create a microclimate and so that the nights are a little cold 12ºc keep something protected.

I hope they catch and stretch, but I think it will cost them a lot.

Will they hold?

Last edited:
They have a slow germination, and from what I see also their first stages are very slow.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope has left the shell without being well formed

1eD0yP9.jpg

and toof decay has even finished releasing the shell, I imagine that it is not formed either.

Bz13mpw.jpg

I do not know, they have a very rare outbreak, I do not know if it is a weakness symptom or because they are outdoors, but they are in the shade, and covered with half a plastic bottle to create a microclimate and so that the nights are a little cold 12ºc keep something protected.

I hope they catch and stretch, but I think it will cost them a lot.

Will they hold?
I think they will hold for you I started from seed outdoors before and the half a bottle on top done the job for the cold but the did have a good few hours of direct sunlight.
Maybe try get them out of the shade for awhile until they get going with true leafs:weed::weed:

Ok, it is OFFICIAL! @mephisto and @stan_mephisto , you guys are hands down the best seed company PERIOD! I am in awe. Seeds to my door in 2 days, with the freebies and sweet ass stickers? Seriously, you guys know how to treat your customers and I appreciate it very much. I got the exact freebies I asked for and more. Much more than anyone else would give! I'm beyond great full for your hard work and kindness. Double Grape x Bubbasquanch sounds killer to me! I am popping a couple Blue Cush as we speak! Freebies from Mephisto are amazing. Thanks again, you rock! Peace, slow

I think they will hold for you I started from seed outdoors before and the half a bottle on top done the job for the cold but the did have a good few hours of direct sunlight.
Maybe try get them out of the shade for awhile until they get going with true leafs:weed::weed:

I hope they catch the roots and at least form their first pair of leaves, because here the sun, although it is not the hottest time, could be fatal for such delicate seedlings.

I think with luck, in a week when they take out the first two sheets, then I would put them in direct sunlight all the time.

health2

Do you guys realize 20+ years ago I had to jump through hoops and pray that my seeds would arrive in 2 months? Now in LESS THAN 2 days, I have these in a cup of water! Blue Cush Freebies, might be done in 2 months? That's about how long it took to get seeds back in the day. Thanks again!!!
P_20190223_222911_p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back